Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Selfie camera makes you incel af.

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
FWHR from selfie = 1.54(long gay face of death)

Actual FWHR with DSLR = 1.77(normie tier)

i like to think im average looking but im subhuman even in candids, cameras hate me for some reason

but when i look in the mirror i see a 5

I look like an abomination in camera selfie

i like to think im average looking but im subhuman even in candids, cameras hate me for some reason

Take a pic 2 meters away from the camera just to see your real proportions.

I don't even have to take a picture on camera, i just look at my mirror and cry. Why take pictures if you are not good looking ?

I don't even have to take a picture on camera, i just look at my mirror and cry. Why take pictures if you are not good looking ?
Don't know man. I do it just to see what can be fixed with surgery. I could definitely be normie tier with surgery, but don't know if I can ascend to chadlite(probably not)

Don't know man. I do it just to see what can be fixed with surgery. I could definitely be normie tier with surgery, but don't know if I can ascend to chadlite(probably not)
Look i wish you the best , but don't have high hope, maybe if you pay enough you can be normie tier but don't aim for the sun bro. Always aim lower.

Look i wish you the best , but don't have high hope, maybe if you pay enough you can be normie tier but don't aim for the sun bro. Always aim lower.
My main surgeries will be to become normie tier. That's what I am aiming for. If I get to chadlite then it will be just a bonus.

you're truecel if you're ugly on selfies

you are just ugly, accept it.
Lol I didn't deny I am ugly. It just makes your ugly features look worse and it even points out your flaws to you.

I agree, my face Looks ridiculous Long in every selfie

Lol I didn't deny I am ugly. It just makes your ugly features look worse and it even points out your flaws to you.
yea you might be right, it sounded like you were coping

ugly in mirror and selfie is a proper incel.

do selfies make your nose look bigger?

Last edited:
canon_1263c005_eos_80d_dslr_camera_1225876.jpg

Yes

Cope. Chad looks godly even when looking down at his shitty front facing phone camera.
I look like a blob of ugly subhuman shit when I take a photo from the same angle.

Attachments

• 1507652879026.jpg
    1507652879026.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 72
selfies distort your image up close. best way to see yourself is to get pictures from afar

Typical sign of subhumanity. You're 3/10 at best in reality, but look somewhat decent when looking at a mirror and adjusting your face.
I'm disgusting in selfies.

Cope. Chad looks godly even when looking down at his shitty front facing phone camera.
I look like a blob of ugly subhuman shit when I take a photo from the same angle.
This Chad has a 2+fwhr irl so front cameras can't make his face too narrow.

iPhones are legit options for incels,because their front cameras actually make you look better. Don't know about other phones with such lenses.

This Chad has a 2+fwhr irl so front cameras can't make his face too narrow.

iPhones are legit options for incels,because their front cameras actually make you look better. Don't know about other phones with such lenses.
He's human which is why he looks identical to how he looks in any other shot. He looks the same no matter the angle or camera because he's genetically superior and you're genetically inferior waste of space.

He's human which is why he looks identical to how he looks in any other shot. He looks the same no matter the angle or camera because he's genetically superior and you're genetically inferior waste of space.
In real life he looks better than in this pic.

In real life he looks better than in this pic.
He probably looks about the same imo. Obviously he's tall and built well which you can't really see in a selfie which would make him look "better", but you know what I mean. Gigachads always look extremely good.
You can tell from that shitty angle photo he's 9/10 and he's 9/10 IRL.