Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Self worth does not exist

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
in the same way that you can't write "100 million dollars" on a piece of paper and expect it to be worth that without anyone else agreeing to it, you cannot set your own perceived value yourself. all value derives from what is agreed upon by others, be it monetary, sentimental, or the worth of a person.

self-worth is, then, a delusion or a coping mechanism and not real. just as with everything else in the world, no one cares what you think of yourself, all they care is what value you bring to them. we do not give value to things that we derive no value from

Well, you may call it coping mechanism if you wish, but I genuinely don't care what others think my value is. Just in the the same way you can argue that self-worth is not real, it could be said that worth given by others is also not real, since, as far as I'm concerned, I might by the only one who is actually real, therefore, what others think is not real. In fact, I'm pretty sure that @Animecel2D doesn't actually exist and he's just a subroutine developed by me unconsciously. Solipsism has 50% chance of been a legit theory, imo, and there's really no way of proving either side is more likely.

Well, you may call it coping mechanism if you wish, but I genuinely don't care what others think my value is. Just in the the same way you can argue that self-worth is not real, it could be said that worth given by others is also not real, since, as far as I'm concerned, I might by the only one who is actually real, therefore, what others think is not real. In fact, I'm pretty sure that @Animecel2D doesn't actually exist and he's just a subroutine developed by me unconsciously. Solipsism has 50% chance of been a legit theory, imo, and there's really no way of proving either side is more likely.
Tfw I’m only a subroutine conjured up by someone else’s subconscious

High IQ observation

Cosmic iq. Pin this

Self worth is just like confidence, it comes from being loved, appreciated and mogging other people on a regular basis.

You can only feel like you're worth something if people around you think so. Otherwise you're just role playing.

Mega Society IQ.

Self worth is just like confidence, it comes from being loved, appreciated and mogging other people on a regular basis.

You can only feel like you're worth something if people around you think so. Otherwise you're just role playing.

I have self worth in not being a cuck or leftist

Absolute truth. Your social environment dictates your self worth and thus the “self” part of the word is contradictory.

Agree.
I always kek hard whenever I see some model on Instagram posting a butt pic and a captions like "Don't ever let other define your worth" or "First thing to make others like you, is liking yourself".

Bitch you literally are a model just because OTHERS decided that you're good looking enough to advertise the shit they sell :feelskek:

It's not like you went to their company headquarter, stepped into the CEO office and said "Hey you know what I feel really good about myself and I think I look great so you have to pick me to feature in your next commercial 'mmmkay?"

This was a hard pill to swallow for me years ago but I agree. We are all worthless subhumans. :feelsrope:

Money is fake tho, as the (((gubmint))) printing trillions of dollars in bailouts on a whim shows us, and the only currency I recognize is that of free time.

NEETs are the richest people on earth :feelsthink:

Agree.
I always kek hard whenever I see some model on Instagram posting a butt pic and a captions like "Don't ever let other define your worth" or "First thing to make others like you, is liking yourself".

Bitch you literally are a model just because OTHERS decided that you're good looking enough to advertise the shit they sell :feelskek:

It's not like you went to their company headquarter, stepped into the CEO office and said "Hey you know what I feel really good about myself and I think I look great so you have to pick me to feature in your next commercial 'mmmkay?"
Lmao

This is why are many religious people because they can't cope with being without worth and they God god god allday to feel better about their subhumanity.

Well, you may call it coping mechanism if you wish, but I genuinely don't care what others think my value is.
This. I am a more valid person to determine my own value than anyone else.

I’m worthless

High IQ

You are on to something op, keep thinking.

Money is fake tho, as the (((gubmint))) printing trillions of dollars in bailouts on a whim shows us, and the only currency I recognize is that of free time.

Confirmed!

It's all about, time.

Rare blackpill positivity there, brother.

in the same way that you can't write "100 million dollars" on a piece of paper and expect it to be worth that without anyone else agreeing to it, you cannot set your own perceived value yourself. all value derives from what is agreed upon by others, be it monetary, sentimental, or the worth of a person.

self-worth is, then, a delusion or a coping mechanism and not real. just as with everything else in the world, no one cares what you think of yourself, all they care is what value you bring to them. we do not give value to things that we derive no value from

This is the core of inceldom and the blackpill in one post.
Fuck people who tell you that you can be emotionally self-sufficient.
They are talking about homelessness but are not homeless.
They have never needed "self-worth".
They will call us pessimists but have never used or needed the "strategies" they give us.
The only strategies they have used among those who are failures are to cheat through betabuxxing etc.

You're only as good as your last act, if you dip like a Chad getting disfigured you lose the value.

High IQ observation.
I know i'm not a valuable human being but i cope thinking about all the things that are outside my control.

ur self worth is determined by outside factors out of ur control.