Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self-Sabotaging

• Thread starter Deleted member 23586
  • Start date
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

occultmaxxed robotcel
-
Approaching wizardry, I have learned to cope sort of well on a day by day basis, but every once in a while I have days of weakness where I look at pretty women on social media and look at old acquaintances profiles and feel just awful at how well they are doing and how I was unable to approach/date any of the women in my life that I wanted to when I was younger and so on.

I wish I didn't do this, but it keeps happening. Anyone else deal with this and if not, how?

What really goes on behind those glamorous social media images is something far different.

BE1070CC B910 4135 B40C BAEACCE2095F

I do not deal with it, how? I have no social media presence, no accounts, no social media apps, and no desire to use such platforms.

If you really are approaching "wizardry" then you must be extremely isolated. Take the next step and eliminate all interaction with the world through social media. Accept your fate.

I only use this website and a few others.

I only need Steam, Youtube, Twitch, DuckDuckGo, Tor, News Sources, and a few others relative to my current interests.

Just become a wizard.

:kys:

Jfl at using social media as an incel

I dont, I literally make a new instagram account when I do this just to creep on people

That's still bad tbh, the Instagram home page is full of sluts and looking that them regularly is bad for mental health. I deleted the app a while back and I feel much better