Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Self-professed ‘incel’ sentenced to life for trying to kill mom, baby in Sudbury, Ont.

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
A 28-year-old man who tried to kill a baby and her mother out of hatred for women has been sentenced to life in prison.

Justice Karen Lische says Alexander Stavropoulos planned for months to kill a white baby girl in Sudbury, Ont., for “shock value.”

She says he was an admitted so-called “incel” – or involuntary celibate – who hated white women, especially those who were in interracial relationships.

Stavroplous, a white man, pleaded guilty to two counts of attempted murder in January 2020.

He admitted to waiting in a parking lot for hours on June 3, 2019, until a woman, her baby and her three-year-old daughter – all strangers to him – came out of a craft store that afternoon.

Court heard that he attacked the mother first from behind, stabbing her repeatedly in the neck, and then punched and tried to stab the baby before a bystander intervened.

He'll get out in 25 years

This is awful but it's hard to feel sympathy for people who would rather see me lined up against a wall and shot to death than exist.

This is awful but it's hard to feel sympathy for people who would rather see me lined up against a wall and shot to death than exist.

Fuck him since he harmed a baby but I don’t give a toss when a teenage or adult whore gets harmed though (not encouraging it, just saying I don’t give a fuck when it happens when it comes to a femoid that is a whore).

Fuck him since he harmed a baby but I don’t give a toss when a teenage or adult whore gets harmed though (not encouraging it, just saying I don’t give a fuck when it happens when it comes to a femoid that is a whore).
baby is just whore in the making, doesnt help to have a twisted beginning too. stab both or stab neither

Free him, he dindu nuffin