Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Self proclaimed ugly foid complains that only incels hit on her

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
"only incel-looking dudes will hit on you"

dnr: Ugly foid feels entitled to guys outside of her looks match, what a surprise.

Last edited:
She should work on her personality, and maybe chads will hit on her.

kek and foids say we are the ones who complain about ugly bitches hitting on us :feelshaha:

‘Oh no! People want to go out with me?!! How terrible’

kek and foids say we are the ones who complain about ugly bitches hitting on us :feelshaha:
People are quite dim sometimes, aint it right

I wish they stopped using the word female. Why does it even exist in the first place?

The dumb bitch wants sympathy; if incel looking guys hot on her, then that is her attractiveness level. Even the ugly women want to shit on the ugly and short guys. That bitch can buy some cats.

See? Women KNOW incels are in this situation due to their looks/height, but expect US to believe them when they insist otherwise.

fuck, the pain of not getting females throughout all these year is starting to feel more and more like a sharp blade is inserted inside my brain. Anyone can relate?

hand me the shotgun (in gta)

incel looking dudes
this is funny because foids will deny the blackpill yet can tell when someone is an incel