Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Self-proclaimed "Chadullah" buys an expensive car with his millionaire parents' money and posts about it on MGTOW while having an arranged Muslim wife

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

In his post history:

His bio:

Last edited:
I already failed at the 2nd step
>do well at school

He probably thinks his arranged marriage was to a chaste, virgin muslim girl. But if she was born in the west there's a good chance she's been fucked by Chads and Tyrones

Why does he feel the need to brag on reddit of all places?? :feelskek:

chad does not use reddit

rich fags have it easy
He's totally MGTOW having his millionaire mother arrange a marriage for him and his daddy pay for his car, as a formerly obese NEET with diagnosed autism :feelskek:
He is severely autistic and narcissistic.

So he retains an attachment to communities in which he's outgrown (for some autists, this means the Sonic fandom; for others, it means our neck of the woods).

Last edited:
Such persons are always the worst of the worst. Wrynecks. There are unironically so much of these ex-(various groups that soyciety hates)-people out there. You see them all the time on TV/on the Web.
Some examples:
"I was once such an Incel, because I was angry after not having sex for some months"
"I was once a Nazi, because I accidently clicked on a Ben Shapiro video and was immediately radicalized by the alt-right and an old prof that told me to clean up my room and wash my dick. Thanks goodness that the based tranny saved me from becoming a complete monster!"

I thought so too but upon looking at his post history, it just seems so autistic that I cannot possibly fathom someone being so dedicated to a LARP.

You'd be surprised by their dedication.

6’3 ex incel pmsl

I've never seen someone so maladaptively autistic, even if he is telling aspects of the truth.

Giphy 8

Last edited:
how do you even degenerate (mentally) to that guy's point?
i am inclined to believe he's full of it because if he is really having it so good, what the fuck is he doing with his life? enjoying it? lol nope, just shitposting on incelosphere forums all day :feelskek:

Im angry as shit rn, this fucking sandnigger born with a silver spoon in his nigger mouth is acting like he achieved some shit in his life while his cucked incel "father" worked for it

this is a complete larp lol, how the fuck do you get a scholarship for a phd in pharm. engineering after years of being a neet? plus his numbers are way off. he is just a heavily coping and larping arab in his complete fantasy world

Last edited:
This.
You have a guy larping as a gorilla in here, looking for a different gorilla picture for each of his posts. That's some mad dedication

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back