Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self-Love

• Thread starter Just say NIGGER!
  • Start date
Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★★
"Oh sweetie you can't enter a relationship if you don't love yourself" :soy::soy::soy:

Nigga it isn't like 99.95% of modern foids would have been sent to a padded room 80 years ago.

jfl at society when narcissism become a social norm and humbleness is seen as low self esteem.

I honestly don't even hate myself.

I think I am a pretty cool person irl and people irl dont have anything bad to say about me personality wise.

I hate the way people treat me because of the way I look, though.

I also hate my intelligence being really low as well as my high inhibition.

But as a person, I think I am pretty good.

I genuinely hate myself.

Narcissism of others is killing me, though.

jfl at society when narcissism become a social norm and humbleness is seen as low self esteem.
This self-love bullshit is peak delusion.
Just love yourself while everyone else considers you subhuman bro!

Self-love? You mean jacking it? The bois on here are the champions of "self-love".

Hard to self love when you get treated as less than dust most the time, because you look weird/ subhuman

I honestly don't even hate myself.

I think I am a pretty cool person irl and people irl dont have anything bad to say about me personality wise.

I hate the way people treat me because of the way I look, though.

I also hate my intelligence being really low as well as my high inhibition.

But as a person, I think I am pretty good.
been trying to keep that same mindset brocel it’s hard, i’m not not fully blackpilled and don’t want to be as i feel id probably rope maxx if that ever became the case

Hard to self love when you get treated as less than dust most the time, because you look weird/ subhuman
Just manifest your confidence out of nothing bro

"Oh sweetie you can't enter a relationship if you don't love yourself" :soy::soy::soy:

Nigga it isn't like 99.95% of modern foids would have been sent to a padded room 80 years ago.
Having self-love as a genetic deformity is not really possible. People root for you to fail.

Self-love is a myth.

A person's positive or negative self-image is the result of how this person was treated by parents, caretakers and peers. 90% is formed up to age 7 and another 9% is formed in adolescence.

i dont believe in hate