Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self improvement

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Take the whitepill guys. I just signed up for a gym. I'm reading books. I meditate in the morning. I'm sure theres a lot more I can start doing.

It's time to live our best lives. Lets not let it go to waste. We won't acquire females but we can do it for ourselves. Who knows what you can become man? Just be present. Be in the here and now. Have good habits. See where you end up. That's where you'll find the meaning in your life. That's where you have faith in God and believe everything will work out.

We're all gonna make it brah :dab:

actually kinda serious. Life is going to get really boring if you have no discipline
i am not in the military nigga

Take the whitepill guys. I just signed up for a gym. I'm reading books. I meditate in the morning. I'm sure theres a lot more I can start doing.

It's time to live our best lives. Lets not let it go to waste. We won't acquire females but we can do it for ourselves. Who knows what you can become man? Just be present. Be in the here and now. Have good habits. See where you end up. That's where you'll find the meaning in your life. That's where you have faith in God and believe everything will work out.

Next thread you're gonna tell us that if we just shower we'll get a gf?

It's time to live our best lives.
I only live one life and I have never lived another one
Lets not let it go to waste
working out is a waste of energy
but we can do it for ourselves
dont wanna
Who knows what you can become man
muscular i guess
Just be present.
I am here yes
Have good habits.
I brush my teeth everyday YEY!
That's where you have faith in God
Doesn't exist
We are all gonna die :feelsthink:

self improvement is a cope if you're actually subhuman

31774.jpg

I'm with you dude. I like to improve myself, in my hobbies and stuff. One of those are training. :whitepill:

I'm always looking for little ways to stop life from getting any worse.

I've experienced just how bad things can get and I don't want that to happen again.

Go ahead, OP. Never give up. I know I won't. :dab: