Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Self-improvement works, but the opposite way for me.

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
I've been lifting weights and training boxing almost everyday for around 3 months (too soon to expect significant difference, I know).
I definitely see myself getting a bit leaner, but bigger around the shoulders.
Also, whenever I can I sun-bathe in the weekends .
I dropped the alcohol consumption, it;s been 3 weeks without stronger booze and more than a week have passed since I had one beer.
I've been much calmer than before starting my training regimen.
One thing didn't change. I am still rather dominant and reflexively try to take a charge in social sitatuations when I give a shit about something.

All of this lead to people treating me in a more hostile manner, 304s being more disguisted by me than before and cucks being more fake and conceited.
I didn't have huge expectations or any whatsoever, (because Blackpill always prevails, when it's over - it's fucking OVER) but DAMN as I'm getting better, people are becoming worse.

I think I'm gonna dedicate all my training to being able to punch cucks and bitches as strongly as possible.

interesting was this with or without a mask
remember EVERY NORMAN THINKS THEY ARE THE KING AND WANTS TO DOMINATE THE CONVERSATION

A challenge to this hegemony LITERALLY SPELLS WAR WITH NORMANS

The woman thing is suifuel AS CHAD DOMINATES AND GETS ALL PUSSY

However if a manlet dominates he gets attacked by women

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

I've been lifting weights and training boxing almost everyday for around 3 months (too soon to expect significant difference, I know).
I definitely see myself getting a bit leaner, but bigger around the shoulders.
Also, whenever I can I sun-bathe in the weekends .
I dropped the alcohol consumption, it;s been 3 weeks without stronger booze and more than a week have passed since I had one beer.
I've been much calmer than before starting my training regimen.
One thing didn't change. I am still rather dominant and reflexively try to take a charge in social sitatuations when I give a shit about something.

All of this lead to people treating me in a more hostile manner, 304s being more disguisted by me than before and cucks being more fake and conceited.
I didn't have huge expectations or any whatsoever, (because Blackpill always prevails, when it's over - it's fucking OVER) but DAMN as I'm getting better, people are becoming worse.

I think I'm gonna dedicate all my training to being able to punch cucks and bitches as strongly as possible.
getting stronger is legit bro. but yeah normies like to be listened at. if u wanna get friends just smile nd let them talk

Keep the good job! You see, I'm short, balding and not handsome, but after the gymmax I don't look as a fat loser anymore:
years ago:

, recently:

. Age is a social construct. :)

Keep the good job! You see, I'm short, balding and not handsome, but after the gymmax I don't look as a fat loser anymore:
Age is a social construct. :)
  1. Why were you in a wheelchair?
  2. Thanks a lot, aging is for foids.:feelskek:

I was nearly 100 kg so it was difficult to walk sometime and use it to rest. :D
You're welcome!

years ago:

, recently:

. Age is a social construct. :)
You’ve got moves now… I’m inspired…

I’ve been doing the same… Though I’ve given up in the social aspect, and my improvement is more like a happy accident.

I shadow box for moments I have to face a confrontation, especially with a violent simp or sheboon. And I build my skills for roping, but in doing so, I’m kinda bettering my life.

304s ?
Keep it at it, rocky. :feelsBox: