Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Self improvement won’t live up to women standards

What is the real reason they say “focus on yourself king”?

• Women are becoming increasingly unstable and can’t be faithful

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Women are becoming increasingly unsatisfied and their standards are beyond most men

Votes: 30 90.9%
  • To help men become focused on becoming rich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To help men improve their mental well-being

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
BA9188EA 5EDF 4C3F B132 DF9C9FD05A4A

A lot of men look inward these days and look towards self improvement and working on “being attractive” but what set men apart at the end of the day is millimeters of bone in the right places which no self improvement like that can target and that’s what makes men attractive to women in the first place at the top of attractiveness.

Self improvement is the new thing they’ll to focus on as in “go focus on yourself king “ or something about doing things for yourself but I think it’s to avoid blaming women for dating standards today and being afraid to open up about problems and find solutions that women can accept.

p.s. most women lack accountability so there’s no getting through to them

Last edited:
"work on being more attractive"
Yeah, right, if only I had put more work into it, I would have a better looking face right now.
Fucking retards.

I wonder what this negro would say to a truecel who tried everything mentioned and still couldn’t get a girl.

“JuSt JeStErMaXx BrO!” aka learn game.

Last edited:
"focus on getting rich" aka focus on wageslaving and making money just to end up betabuxxing a foid and giving it all to her

-He said the world "yall"
-redditor spotted
-cant take seriously
Im out :feelzez:

"focus on getting rich" aka focus on wageslaving and making money just to end up betabuxxing a foid and giving it all to her
Single moms should eat ass especially any guy that would become a
step father for their kid :feelsseriously:

for anyone who is new here, their goal isnt to give unattractive males actual dating advice. their goal is to silence unattractive males who are vocal about their problems. they want us to suffer in silence. they hate you.

I wonder what this negro would say to a truecel who tried everything mentioned and still couldn’t get a girl.

“JuSt JeStErMaXx BrO!” aka learn game.

the tyrone that wrote that is about as smart as a wet carrot

:feelsUgh: Off the thread guests

None of the options, I [UWSL]think you're reading too much into it[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]They just repeat what they hear a lot, like the good non-sentient monkeys they are[/UWSL]

the tyrone that wrote that is about as smart as a wet carrot
The African American community is one of the most gynocentric communities on Earth and is supported by the most powerful government on Earth. It’s no surprise that it’s filled with idiotic simps. Read the monihan report

for anyone who is new here, their goal isnt to give unattractive males actual dating advice. their goal is to silence unattractive males who are vocal about their problems. they want us to suffer in silence. they hate you.
Precisely

They should just be honest and tell people to cope or rope. Some normies might get "lucky" and get some used foids but the rest might as well be joining this site. Over for mencels in 2022:smonk:

Standards keep rising of course.

"Work on improving your genetics", aka they know its over and it doesn't matter how much you try to improve yourself.

The days of actually improving your chances of getting laid just by wearing nice clothes, growing a beard, and working out, are pretty much over. Those things just help Chad get laid MORE, they don't make foids all of a suddeb want to sleep with incels.

Thats all those normies have in there posession, useless cliche generic advice.

Working on yourself doesnt matter as long as you are not tall or have a straight sharp jawline.

''looks don't matter sweetie btw you have to improve your looks'' :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

just grow taller, grow hair, adjust your skull, adjust your skin, adjust your face fat broooo
[UWSL]They just repeat what they hear a lot, like the good non-sentient monkeys they are[/UWSL]
pretty much. and these retarded monkeys have the audacity to offer talk as if they have anything of value to say, or worse, they think they know better than us.

Just normie virtue signalling. Nobody wants to appear shallow so they lie (women do this especially since they're averse to conflict). Bla bla bla water is wet.