Blackpill Self-improvement retardism needs to be called out

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 14h 8m
the problem with self-improvement is the emptiness behind it. self-improvement for the sake of self-improvement is as meaningful as just spending most of your time making money for some rich CEO.

Self-improvement in a vacuum without context is insanity in the sense of doing things repeatedly to the same results. At the end of the day life is about power, and you self-improve to obtain power. They want you in a stupid hamsterwheel of self-improvement, but BY GOD, do they fear you having an ounce of power.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
Taking advice from Diocel is a very very very very very very very very very very very low IQ move.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
188d 10h 55m
truth. I feel for that self improvement meme. pointless for romance or getting a foid

I still do self improvement but only for money,health and spiritual cope.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
181d 19h 58m

copeful

copeful

★★★★
10d 20h 22m
low IQ thread

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
65d 10h 40m
the problem with self-improvement is the emptiness behind it. self-improvement for the sake of self-improvement is as meaningful as just spending most of your time making money for some rich CEO.

Self-improvement in a vacuum without context is insanity in the sense of doing things repeatedly to the same results.