Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Self-improvement results

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
For the past 75 days I've been eating healthy, working out, praying, trying to develop good personality traits, not using the internet at all except for work, (obviously I'm relapsing on that one right now.) and I've consumed no drugs except caffeine.
So what good has come from my efforts? Basically I just feel a little bit better. If you deny yourself pleasures, you have a form of hope: You can tell yourself, "If I just give myself this one little thing, then I'll be happy. But I'll continue to torture myself so I can be happy later in stead." It's all about the dopamine receptors. You need to give them a break now and then, so you can find more sustainable ways to fulfil yourself. I'm no closer to ascension than I was before, but I still wouldn't consider it a waste of time.

cope comes in various shapes andd sizes

For the past 75 days I've been eating healthy, working out, praying, trying to develop good personality traits, not using the internet at all except for work, (obviously I'm relapsing on that one right now.) and I've consumed no drugs except caffeine.
So what good has come from my efforts? Basically I just feel a little bit better. If you deny yourself pleasures, you have a form of hope: You can tell yourself, "If I just give myself this one little thing, then I'll be happy. But I'll continue to torture myself so I can be happy later in stead." It's all about the dopamine receptors. You need to give them a break now and then, so you can find more sustainable ways to fulfil yourself. I'm no closer to ascension than I was before, but I still wouldn't consider it a waste of time.
that's just gay

Put your pc to mine, with limited power usage it wont use more power than usual and one day that money could be huge.