Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Self improvement is a cope

Chad never had to self improve to get girls, it just came naturally. If you have to self improve and you are not fat, it's OVER for you

I like that guy's vids.

The one where he cried after getting punched in the gym was brutal

There's no self-improvement. I tried all that nonsense and it doesn't work. Self-improvement is victim blaming and false cope and gaslighting.

There's no self-improvement. I tried all that nonsense and it doesn't work. Self-improvement is victim blaming and false cope and gaslighting.
No self improvement for your face.

It's more so the difference that matters

Self-improvement is nonsense

It's like if a Jew tried to appease the Nazis by trying to stop being greedy, bc they heard that Nazis hated Jews for being greedy. They'd still get shipped off to camps because THEY ARE A JEW

If you have to improve to get a normal functioning life, it never began for you

depend what you think you are getting

you wont become attractive to foids

but your overal quality of life can improve a lot with moneymaxxing and gymaxxing. so it may all be a cope but its good cope

Improving yourself is definitely a cope, but being able to make money and do shit you enjoy while telling society to go fuck itself is a pretty freeing feeling. The problem is people think things other than genetics play a role in finding a partner so they delude themselves into taking the self improvement pill for the wrong reason of "doing it for women."