Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Self-improvement challenge

Will you take the challenge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"
★★
For the next 24 hours these are the only sentences that you can use when talking to people:
1. I AM ADONIS
2. THEY DON'T KNOW ME SON
3. Don't ever get up
4. Keep grinding, keep hustling
If you pass, your maxilla will reconstruct itself.

Keep grinding, keep hustling

For the next 24 hours these are the only sentences that you can use when talking to people:
1. I AM ADONIS
2. THEY DON'T KNOW ME SON
3. Don't ever get up
4. Keep grinding, keep hustling
If you pass, your maxilla will reconstruct itself.
ADONISSS

“dont even give up, get up, shoot for your dreams”- Hard working citizen, Jeremy Ray Meeks

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share a bit about my journey and hopefully inspire some of you along the way.

I AM ADONIS. I’ve faced countless challenges and obstacles, but I’ve always kept pushing forward. There have been times when people doubted me, but THEY DON’T KNOW ME SON. They don’t know the fire that burns within me.

When life knocks you down, remember this: Don’t ever get up. Stay down, reflect, and then rise stronger than ever. It’s not about how many times you fall, but how many times you get back up and keep moving forward.

So, to everyone out there grinding and hustling, keep grinding, keep hustling. Your hard work will pay off. Stay focused, stay determined, and never let anyone dim your light.

Let’s keep pushing forward together!

When life knocks you down, remember this: Don’t ever get up. Stay down, reflect, and then rise stronger than ever. It’s not about how many times you fall, but how many times you get back up and keep moving forward.
this was really inspirational to be blunt, thanks copilot ai

WE’RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAH!