Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Self harm is so corny

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
“uhhhh im gonna cut myself for attention” k cornball . And it’s obviously for attention because if you were genuinely depressed you’d just kill yourself .

It’s so corny, especially when women do it. They actually think Chad is gonna notice there SH scars. Foids are so retarded. Kill yourself in a painless way if you’re depressed. Don’t cut yourself for attention

I cannot understand harming yourself tbh, most unnatural thing

self harm is only cool if you do it for the scars, it makes you look insane

but if it's for "muh depression" you should throw yourself off a building instead

Self-harm is attention seeking

I girl I used to like did it, and it always made me sad. It was like she was physically hurting me over herself

Depends.
Making small cuts on your forearm/thigh is gay and retarded.
Punching concrete walls and punching yourself in the head is based and schizopilled.

No, Chad will notice them. Then pump and dump and never give her the time of day because shes desecrated trash

There’s a reason why foids mostly do it jfl. It’s a cry for some sort of attention. Even darker, they might actually get a high from self harm. For foids, the lines between pain and pleasure are very very thin…

Depends.
Making small cuts on your forearm/thigh is gay and retarded.
Punching concrete walls and punching yourself in the head is based and schizopilled.
Punching walls isn’t SH, that’s alpha shit

There’s a reason why foids mostly do it jfl. It’s a cry for some sort of attention. Even darker, they might actually get a high from self harm. For foids, the lines between pain and pleasure are very very thin…
That’s why they love rape so much

That’s why they love rape so much
Yeah it’s obvious that most things that foids say is so contradictory but were apparently not allowed to point it out

I girl I used to like did it, and it always made me sad. It was like she was physically hurting me over herself
It’s a very advanced sort of social manipulation. Before you were Blackpilled I wouldn’t blame you for feeling this way tbh. But I’m sure you learnt the brutal reality of why they do it

Yeah it’s obvious that most things that foids say is so contradictory but were apparently not allowed to point it out
Kier might arrest me for this! The worst part about censorship is —— —— ——

Scars with perfect length and shape can look cool on men

I thought about doing a cool looking scar on my forearm

:feelskek:
I was looking at your name the whole day I was browsing .is and kept thinking who's this lu kang

Just realised it's our lu.jones
Fat link changed my name lol

I’m not allowed to speak on this. I’m white
IMG 1032

Alright
I thought he did it himself
Yupo. I was thinking about if I go in for a job interview and they pull up my post history on this site

Uk prime minister. He’s thinking about banning twitter in the JewK and he’s arresting people for having “offensive” views

Uk prime minister. He’s thinking about banning twitter in the JewK and he’s arresting people for having “offensive” views
Oh that guy
I heard your head police officer said something along the same lines

Oh that guy
I heard your head police officer said something along the same lines
He said he’s gonna arrest anericucks who comment on the protests. JewK is going to shit

Cutting is a foid thing, because they are too pussy to actually off themselves. It is all a cry for attention or help. Also could be some innate masochism, since women are drawn to that side, like men are more drawn to domination and sadism.
If you want to hurt yourself productively, just go to the gym or something.

Cutting is a foid thing, because they are too pussy to actually off themselves. It is all a cry for attention or help. Also could be some innate masochism, since women are drawn to that side, like men are more drawn to domination and sadism.
If you want to hurt yourself productively, just go to the gym or something.
Yupo

“uhhhh im gonna cut myself for attention” k cornball . And it’s obviously for attention because if you were genuinely depressed you’d just kill yourself .

It’s so corny, especially when women do it. They actually think Chad is gonna notice there SH scars. Foids are so retarded. Kill yourself in a painless way if you’re depressed. Don’t cut yourself for attention
Foid trait

self harm is only cool if you do it for the scars, it makes you look insane
As long as its not the emo way. Cutting your face is cool.

Most people try to hide their scars so I don't think its for attention. However there are cases when self harm is absolutely done for attention, my sister loves to cut herself in front of others so that she'd get some attention. Its honestly sickening and I've witnessed it about a dozen times so I don't talk to her anymore. Its so selfish

i some time rip out chunks of skin from my arms out of boredom

Scars with perfect length and shape can look cool on men

I thought about doing a cool looking scar on my forearm
just punch bricks theory. women love swollen knuckles and scarred hands