Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Self-exile, homelessness and you

xeltha

xeltha

Overmindcel
Self-exile is when an individual willingly chooses to fully exile oneself out of a community. Historical individuals that have done something similar to this would be Diogenes the Cynic, Grigori Rasputin and Theodore Kaczynski. But why should incels do this, if it's possible at all? Please share your arguments and thoughts about this.

Here's my argument: Knowing that society fully rejects us and acceptance is impossible, a drastic exile is necessary. Back in history, the rejects would be fully exiled from where they lived. This benefited both the community and the rejected individual; the community got rid of a threat to their people, the reject got rid of the people he so despised. Both parties were freed. Yet today, such exiles do not happen anymore (other than prison). The rejects of society stay in society, which means that both parties suffer; society is plagued by the unproductivity and potential violence of the rejects, the rejects are plagued by the shame and hostility that the society expresses towards them.

In our day and age, it's very difficult to survive outside of civilization, the rejected are faced with either having to exploit the community to their gain or reject the community entirely and fend off for themselves in homelessness. But in order to exploit the community you'd have to step on others in the process, which would require you to ignore morality and your emotions, which is most likely impossible to do for someone who has been stepped on their entire lives. So the more realistic and plausible option is self-exile, but how? Please also share your thoughts on this.

My opinion is that homelessness seems much more preferable than being invested in this society in any way. Buy a high quality sleeping bag and cheap food and you're set, your expenses will be more than a hundred times lower than your average normie consoomer. The main question is how to get any money whatsoever. Maybe work a part-time job? Since your expenses are so low you could afford working less than 20 hours a month, maybe even 10 hours a month could be possible, but then you'd be invested in society in some way. If you have a car then that's kind of a home, but you don't really need one since rain-proof sleeping bags exist.

So my questions to you are the following:
1. Is it possible for you to become and live homeless? Why or why not?
2. Is it preferable for all incels to become and live homeless? Why or why not?
3. How would you go about becoming and living homeless?
4. Is it possible to completely self-exile and be fully independent? Why or why not?

Interesting thread tbh

If I ever decide to fully drop out of society and go off grid, I'd rather just convert a van and make it my own comfy LDAR/NEETmobile and live in that than literally rot away in a tent on the side of the road ngl

Is this your channel bhai?

Last edited:
Interesting thread tbh

If I ever decide to fully drop out of society and go off grid, I'd rather just live in a van than literally LDAR in a tent on the side of the road ngl

Is this your channel
No this isn't my channel, it's just a video that I saw when doing some research, I shouldn't have linked it in the opening post

Nigga, I would prefer to live alone but it's not so easy. I once slept in the forest and I was disturbed by two loud normies walking nearly. Also tried to sleep on the hill and was disturbed by fox. Even in abandoned places or forests you can encounter either people ( and usually not the bright ones ) or animals. I'm not even talking about various insects.

No this isn't my channel, it's just a video that I saw when doing some research,

I shouldn't have linked it in the opening post
Cope, it's a good resource of information for inkwells that are interested in hobomaxxing. Plus it's based that he identifies as a NEET

Cope, it's a good resource of information for inkwells that are interested in hobomaxxing. Plus it's based that he identifies as a NEET
Sorry I'm new here :cryfeels:

Just go off-grid like any other MGTOW

But how, and do they really? I don't know much about MGTOW
They just find a house away from the city and suburbs, typically in the forest or rural America. You grow your own food and take care of only yourself. It’s not for everyone.

Not all MGTOW’s are off-gridders though, only the most radical.

Self-exile is cucked because you would be doing what society wants us to do

Homelessness seems nice but kinda terrible at the same time, it sucks to give up all the comfort of a house

So my questions to you are the following:
1. Is it possible for you to become and live homeless? Why or why not?

Yes. I have in the past. I have ASD and had unfortunate problems with relatives.

2. Is it preferable for all incels to become and live homeless? Why or why not?

No. Incels vary in background.

3. How would you go about becoming and living homeless?

In the city I resided in, there was a "shelter connect" system. I received an ID and had to make reservations inside a church daily.

I stayed in a Salvation Army shelter a few times. The staff pressured me into attending church service, which I was ehesitant to do due to my dislike of Christians. They later laughed at me because I was anxious, which led to me sleeping outside(I'm asocial and preferred it greatly).

4. Is it possible to completely self-exile and be fully independent? Why or why not?

No. I lived on coins and had little food...I needed the assistance of food shelters.

Last edited:
you cant live without taking revenge it is the only way to get over what society did to you

you cant live without taking revenge it is the only way to get over what society did to you
Short-term revenge is only going to accomplish so much, whereas if you're patient long-term revenge is going to accomplish a whole lot more. It's one of the few criticism I'd give to Theodore Kaczynski, if he had a slower and more methodical approach, his message would have spread further and more thoroughly.