Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self defense-cels: how to not get pushed in front of a train?

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
I'm living in Cuckmany and for some reason, African refugee-cels (it's over for them) love pushing white people in front of trains. I don't know how that works and why it's always the same strategy, but it happens so often, it's getting annoying and frightening.

Besides not standing right in front of the tracks, how could you defend yourself from someone pushing you?
If someone tried to grab you, would it be helpful to drop to the ground? Like in Jiu Jitsu? How could you help a friend who is getting pushed to the tracks, and how would you react if you were on the tracks and needed to escape the train?

Tf, call them niggers and throw them onto the tracks of an oncoming train

you will kill animal and get punishment like for human
Jfl but still just tell them to stop what else can you do, if you do anything they will charge you with assault. Scream obscenities at them too

Jfl but still just tell them to stop what else can you do, if you do anything they will charge you with assault. Scream obscenities at them too
countries like Cuckmany should stop refugesmaxxxing

Step aside before they can get any momentum on you

I am hard to beat, I fight like a savage clawing, biting their nose head butting, hitting the groin, tearing out the skin, I've had a people who think they're very tough attack me thinking it would be easy but they got a nasty surprise they werent expecting me to be wild

Just stand facing them br0.

Stay against the wall until the train arrives and stops.

Step aside before they can get any momentum on you
Evading the first attack is a good idea.

I am hard to beat, I fight like a savage clawing, biting their nose head butting, hitting the groin, tearing out the skin, I've had a people who think they're very tough attack me thinking it would be easy but they got a nasty surprise they werent expecting me to be wild
You're right, it's all about mindset. I think many people are scared to hit an attacker because of legal consequences, but survival is more important. Headbutts should be very effective, but when getting grabbed or pushed, they don't work well, do they?

I'm not sure you can fight a bunch of sand niggers pushing you from behind

Stay against the wall until the train arrives and stops.
I agree. Sometimes, however, it's too crowded to stand close the wall, and some big Afrincan-sell might still grab you and drag you to the tracks.
I'm not sure you can fight a bunch of sand niggers pushing you from behind
No need to defeat them or anything, just avoid getting pushed/ dragged to the tracks.

carry a knife or pepper spray, have your back to the wall if you see them coming be prepared

You make yourself a room even if it's too crowded.
He would rather target a more easy one near the tracks than some dude against the wall.

Start grappling the attacker by changing levels and grabbing his legs and take him down like in MMA or freestyle wrestling. Even if you will fail to take him down, once you drop down and change levels he will not be able to push you around anymore because of your leverage. You will either end up on top of that person or on your knees or your back. From then on it's basically a grappling type of fight where not much can happen if the attacker isn't skilled or much heavier.

Watch from 1:00 to see how to do a double leg takedown

This is the single most effective move in a one-on-one fight if you just want to survive. Untrained people have absolutely no clue how to defend that. Once you take them down you limit the damage they can do. You can stall and usually some people around will break up the fight.

Last edited:
Start grappling the attacker by changing levels and grabbing his legs and take him down like in MMA or freestyle wrestling. Even if you will fail to take him down, once you drop down and change levels he will not be able to push you around anymore because of your leverage. You will either end up on top of that person or on your knees or your back. From then on it's basically a grappling type of fight where not much can happen if the attacker isn't skilled or much heavier.

Watch from 1:00 to see how to do a double leg takedown

Thanks, I thought so, changing levels to make it harder to get pushed. The most important thing is to win time, once the train has arrived and stopped, you cannot be killed by getting pushed to tracks.
At this point, some brave people might intervene and get the refugee off of me.

I have no footage of how that train strategy works, I assume they get pushed to the oncoming train, but there have also been reports on people getting pushed on the tracks and getting prevented from climbing up the station platform.
A few people got killed because they were on drugs and had a fight on the tracks, jfl.

They're pushed in the last seconds.

Thanks, I thought so, changing levels to make it harder to get pushed. The most important thing is to win time, once the train has arrived and stopped, you cannot be killed by getting pushed to tracks.
At this point, some brave people might intervene and get the refugee off of me.

I have no footage of how that train strategy works, I assume they get pushed to the oncoming train, but there have also been reports on people getting pushed on the tracks and getting prevented from climbing up the station platform.
A few people got killed because they were on drugs and had a fight on the tracks, jfl.
You probably don't want to try anything fancy or complicated like that in a real fight. Your fine motor skills will be zilch. Stepping out of the way will be more than enough and will open your attacker up to a punch in the head, ribs, or spine.

I did Krav Maga for a year and have been in a bunch of actual fights, so I'm speaking from knowledge and experience.

Deport all the niggers

You probably don't want to try anything fancy or complicated like that in a real fight. Your fine motor skills will be zilch. Stepping out of the way will be more than enough and will open your attacker up to a punch in the head, ribs, or spine.

I did Krav Maga for a year and have been in a bunch of actual fights, so I'm speaking from knowledge and experience.
Thanks. I think just getting lower and attempting a double leg take down, or whatever he called it, can work, can it? Would you recommend learning Krav Maga?

Depends on the grab tbh.

First step is to inflict maximum pain to distract. Target the eyes then the throat, so he can't breath.

Grappling alone will not work if he is a bbc.

But those things are mostly surprise attacks with tackles anyway. Just sit until the train comes.

I mean it's unlikely, that something happens, but just in case. If it makes you feel better. :feelskek:

Last edited:
hidden licensepill

avoid public transport in cuckmany bro

Thanks. I think just getting lower and attempting a double leg take down, or whatever he called it, can work, can it? Would you recommend learning Krav Maga?
It can work if you're practiced in it, which I can say with absolute certainty that you're not since you made this thread. Until you've practiced a martial art consistently for at least 6 months, you have to stick with the absolute basics.

Krav Maga is an excellent choice for self-defense. Any good Krav Maga instructor will tell you everything you need to know about the fine art of kicking people in the nuts and swatting pistols out of your face.

I wish I was pushed infront of a train

Idk man, saty away from tracks and if someone is trying to push you there, pepper spray the cunt.

I found out about a trick on an educational website (bestgore.com) If you ever find yourself on the tracks and the train is approaching, lay down parallel to the tracks. The train won't hit you.
Today, an 8 yo. boy was killed by a nigger. RIP.

Hitler could've killed the Jews a lot faster this way.

jfl this is an actual problem in cuckmany. Just conceal your presence and be invisible

Never turn your back on a negro!
(Or any other hostile person)

Carry a metal pen and poke them in the hand and eye/neck/head with it if they grab you...

Kill all africunt immigrants

buy a car and don't ride public transportation like retard?

buy a car and don't ride public transportation like retard?
I have a car, but sometimes I need to go to places where the train is just more convenient. Besides, prices for gas are going to skyrocket because of Jews and environmentalist faggots, perhaps I even need to sell my car. Cuckmany is in trouble.

Most NPCs have very low situational awareness. They don’t even realize they are in dangerous positions and fighting back is not something they are trained to do. Best to just stay back from the tracks that would make it less likely you will be the nigger’s victim. In American we can have certain things to defend ourselves lol at cucked countries like Germany and the “weapons” you guys are suggesting.

Last edited:
Most NPCs have very low situational awareness. They don’t even realize they are in dangerous positions and fighting back is not something they are trained to do. Best to just stay back from the tracks that would make it less likely you will be the nigger’s victim. In American we can have certain things to defend ourselves lol at clucked countries like Germany and the “weapons” you guys are suggesting.
Agree. It's unlikely that I would get rekt anyway, I'm not a clueless NPC zombie. I guess I got freaked out because of what happened yesterday. Not that interested in weapons in that situations, will probably take too long to pull it out anyway.

Use their weight against them to push them onto the tracks in self defense in minecraft

Move to Burgerland where no trains exist and you can legally kill niggers and sand niggers if they fuck with you.

Otherwise, maybe just don’t stand around the train platform where you can be easily pushed. They will most likely push the easiest target, so just make sure it’s not you.

Move to Burgerland where no trains exist and you can legally kill niggers and sand niggers if they fuck with you.

Otherwise, maybe just don’t stand around the train platform where you can be easily pushed. They will most likely push the easiest target, so just make sure it’s not you.
Police say that these cowards pick random victims. They say they might have thought about the crime for a long time, but that does not mean that the actual act was not done by occasion. Police say that the killers have a need to feel powerful and to make an impact on society. All try to escape, but I think all of them have been caught by pedestrians.

1. Be aware of the distance between yourself and others at all times
  2. Keep your distance
  3. Run away

Don't ever let anyone be behind your back. That's where they can surprise you

I found out about a trick on an educational website (bestgore.com) If you ever find yourself on the tracks and the train is approaching, lay down parallel to the tracks. The train won't hit you.
Today, an 8 yo. boy was killed by a nigger. RIP.
Would you think about that in that moment?
You would panic.
Police say that these cowards pick random victims. They say they might have thought about the crime for a long time, but that does not mean that the actual act was not done by occasion. Police say that the killers have a need to feel powerful and to make an impact on society. All try to escape, but I think all of them have been caught by pedestrians.
They know very well how to choice their victim. I won't say much about it.

1. Be aware of the distance between yourself and others at all times
  2. Keep your distance
  3. Run away
Top advice.

Took a few self-defence classes and the first thing we were always told is Run away.
Doesn't matter if you think you can take the guy, look for a way out and leave.

Always be careful around niggers, 90% of them are normal but 10% are crackbabies

Carry a C4 explosive. Dont go down so easy.

This is of course to be done in Minecraft with mods.

C88

hidden licensepill

avoid public transport in cuckmany bro

The driver licence pill is too much for me. While feeble and young females are allowed to drive, I have to take public transportation as a grown up man.