Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Self Defense against a foid

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
Saw this video awhile back of this foid assaulting this man and he refuses to fight back (probably because he lives in a cucked country that would punish him for it). I'd just like to see one of these smug foids try this shit against me, i'd send her ass straight to the next dimension with one blow, when she wakes up in the hospital she will fear me forever, i don't care if my cucked country imprisons me. I'd become a champion for equal rights unlike most feminists who only care for female supermacy. EQUAL RIGHTS EQUAL FIGHTS BITCH

TaANrEPgfkA pLqtJpESdlZa8rav11gu6j 1mpFVE3ABBrPVsx eK9wD0U03tkXIi mdIrsTj0VqqgIhNOUT4Q

We need to enforce equality for both sexes

Last edited:
I seen a video of a Tyrone taking on 5 foids at once and no one dared intervened:feelskek:

I will destroy any foid that hits me, BRING IT ON WHITE KNIGHTS:feelsBox:

Last edited:
White knights should have their same protective energy to protecting Indian men and manlets

Final flash against foid's faces.

Angry Dragon Ball Z GIF by Xbox

Saw this video awhile back of this foid assaulting this man and he refuses to fight back (probably because he lives in a cucked country that would punish him for it). I'd just like to see one of these smug foids try this shit against me, i'd send her ass straight to the next dimension with one blow, when she wakes up in the hospital she will fear me forever, i don't care if my cucked country imprisons me. I'd become a champion for equal rights unlike most feminists who only care for female supermacy. EQUAL RIGHTS EQUAL FIGHTS BITCH
In theory you can use self-defense even against a cop that acts unlawfully against you.

In practice?

It doesn't work. The judges side with the unlawful cop 100% of the time and you just get screwed by courts, if you even survive.

With foids it's less than 100% but also very high because we live in a vaginocratic cunt-capitalist soyciety.

There will be no justice until we SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION and implement Marxism-Rodgerism.

ngl misogynist vegeta threads are funny af

underrated poster