Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Self-awareness is what makes your life miserable

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Most guys are average or below average in looks, but that doesn't stop them from enjoying life. The difference between a bluepilled individual and a blackpilled incel is that we dug too deep in search for answers. We gained knowledge and with it came self-awareness. Most people go through life without ever questioning anything, that's why they live life unburdened by excessive worries. They're the simpletons of this world. We chose a different path and we pay a hefty price because of our choice. We see the walls of our prison, but our wisdom does not tell us how to escape it. After all, how can one escape truth without letting it go? it's impossible.

Very good post bro,
I agree a 100%
Sometimes I just ignore everything and I feel fucking great.
But it all comes back to you at some point, its like a cycle and it goes around and around.

What doesn't kill you will piss you off

Agreed. Ignorance is bliss.

We chose a different path and we pay a hefty price because of our choice. We see the walls of our prison, but our wisdom does not tell us how to escape it. After all, how can one escape truth without letting it go?

Consciousness is the prison, death is the escape. Problem is that mustering up the will to kill yourself is actually very rare.

We just shouldn't be alive.

We are as high intelligence as our narcissistic aspirations wanted to be.

High IQ, I feel as if the last few months all I have done is research information on inceldom and social interactions involving normies and foids. What I have discovered was a harsh truth to how society is really corrupted, and how brainwashed human society really is with everyone lying all the time.

Reality is indifferent to your feelings. It just is. Once I started taking black pills, people have become very predictable. Especially women. Doesn't make it any easier.

Most guys are average or below average in looks, but that doesn't stop them from enjoying life. The difference between a bluepilled individual and a blackpilled incel is that we dug too deep in search for answers. We gained knowledge and with it came self-awareness. Most people go through life without ever questioning anything, that's why they live life unburdened by excessive worries. They're the simpletons of this world. We chose a different path and we pay a hefty price because of our choice. We see the walls of our prison, but our wisdom does not tell us how to escape it. After all, how can one escape truth without letting it go? it's impossible.
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Those who learn from history are doomed to watch others repeat it.