Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Self aware tallfag

When is the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs going to land on Earth again?

fuck tallfags

What an absolute down syndrome giraffe.
Somebody chop his legs off please, he needs a life lesson.

Natural selection, buddy boyos.

At least he's honest and not gaslighting like some faggots on IT

There’s only 2,500 7 footers worldwide supposedly but I keep seeing such a large amount of them online especially in the past few years I feel at this points it’s far higher

There’s only 2,500 7 footers worldwide supposedly but I keep seeing such a large amount of them online especially in the past few years I feel at this points it’s far higher
People can bullshit, and if they can get away with it - they will do it

This is internet.. you can say literally anything, and people will believe you

7 foot.

Fuck this guy.

Tallfags are patronizing pussies. This is why I hate them, including the so called “tall incels” in this forum. I’ve cut off all connections with Tallfags ik, I only interact with them if I have too.

Everywhere on every video on manlets these faggots humble brag about their height “oh I’m 6’2” but *insert short slayer Disney story* and did I mention I’m 6’2”?”

Such self aggrandizing POS. It’s like they love to brag everywhere about their height. Fuck tallfags.

that sub is full of manlet larpers claiming 7ft+ jfl , somehow all the world's tallest humans all congregated on a tiny subreddit for lonely desperate virgins with no life instead of being millionaires simply for existing. A guy who's 7'0+ could just document his fucking life and start lifting weights or get in NBA easily and become a world celebrity but no they'd rather anonymously rot on soyddit instead. It's a total fucking larp.

Screenshot 20230124 205022

I've been saying for months that r/tall is just a bunch of r/tallcels, there aren't even enough height fetishist toilets to DM the tall men they supposedly want. Tallcels are incels too.

that sub is full of manlet larpers claiming 7ft+ jfl , somehow all the world's tallest humans all congregated on a tiny subreddit for lonely desperate virgins with no life instead of being millionaires simply for existing. A guy who's 7'0+ could just document his fucking life and start lifting weights or get in NBA easily and become a world celebrity but no they'd rather anonymously rot on soyddit instead. It's a total fucking larp.

Height isn't as important in basketball as many think, I'll post a post about it when I will start with my "Refuting Tails" series, but the guy on the NBA logo is only 6'3 which is super short among basketball players. Talent is way more important than height.