Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Selena Gomez has hit the wall

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
She looks like the typical fat mexian mom now.

selena-gomez-is-seen-on-september-7-2021-in-new-york-city-picture-id1235113595

I would not fuck her.

I told you women start to decline at 25

Looks like a whale :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I wouldn't

holy fuck she has fallen hard wouldn't touch

I told you women start to decline at 25

its the life style plus what they take
garbage in garbage out

shit food + booze(they drink more than men) + drugs + meds especially anti depressants/birth control + physical trauma from taking too much d from chad/tyrone + emotional trauma from not getting chad = rapid aging

If depends on the women some women are still very well after 25
ya plus lets not get high on red pill copes on how men age like fine wine or don't hit the pill
:feelskek::feelskek:

I never found her attractive. She was average even in her teens.

Hahahaha you really believe in the wall :feelskek::feelskek: she would still have far more lovers willing to marry her than the number of hairs on your head

Still mog 99% pajeetas:lul::lul:

also she was never good looking lets be honest

When you're ready (for the wall) come and get it nananana nananana nananana :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

volcel if u wouldnt

I would not fuck her.
I never found her hot with that round face. She went from looking like a toddler in a tiara or whatever that shit's called on a solid body, to looking like a fat mexican with a small face on a fat head

Cope bro she doesn't want you anyway and even if she did she can fuck tons and tons with that face. She was never ugly and you know it.

@Kalskotos can cope all he wants but he finds her sexy, she's objectively beautiful.

Cope bro she doesn't want you anyway and even if she did she can fuck tons and tons with that face. She was never ugly and you know it.

@Kalskotos can cope all he wants but he finds her sexy, she's objectively beautiful.
Yeah but i know she wouldn't want me anyway, that's beside the point. My point is that there are many more attracive foids that don't want me out there.

Yeah but i know she wouldn't want me anyway, that's beside the point. My point is that there are many more attracive foids that don't want me out there.
While what you are saying is true, she's still attractive, since the sense of beauty isn't subjective. She's ethnic Stacy lite.

While what you are saying is true, she's still attractive, since the sense of beauty isn't subjective. She's ethnic Stacy

Normally i can at least acknowledge a foid's supposed to be beautiful even if I'm not into it, but i dont get it in her case, she's an 8 but at best. Which isn't bad but what's a big deal about a famous bitch who's an 8?

Objectively yes she hit the wall, and 50-60 years ago most would've agreed....but you won't convince the simps that

SG should be kidnapped and brutally killed.

I would fuck her without any problem

she was never that attractive. She was just statusmaxxing

She's not that attractive, victoria justice is

I guess we can say she peaked in ''The Dead Don't Die' (2019).

Never cared about this bitch.
Whatever:feelsjuice:

Still SMV mogs Most man and some Woman

Cope bro she doesn't want you anyway
Why all white knighting simps always pull off the "she doesn't want you" card? We've been know bro, we are in a incel internet community. The thing is that a) you don't need to being 'wanted' by anyone to have an opinion about them (since that's not even controlable in a thinking manner and in a speaking manner the freedom of speech is a right) b) wanted or not, everyone has standards and preferences c) the point is that letting alone that simping is pathetic, simping over a average looking foid is very pathetic when there's best looking foids out there, you can CHOOSE who to wank off to.
and even if she did she can fuck tons and tons with that face.
That's normal, like almost every foid in this planet. Why are you saying like it's an extraordinary accomplishment? To fuck tons and tons you just need a pussy, not special talents or a super hot body.
She was never ugly and you know it.
She's average and has always been average. That's the magic of being an average female, you can be pretty to someone but ugly to others depending of the eye of the beholder and its preferences.
So, saying that she's ugly it's a valid point. But objectively she's average or even below average.
While what you are saying is true, she's still attractive, since the sense of beauty isn't subjective. She's ethnic Stacy lite.
A Stacy is a 9 at min and needs to be a 10 if ethnic, she's a 7 at max.

peaked in her disney days

She was always a shitty mestizoid

I would lick the scabs off her obese bloody chapped thighs!

Still looks perfectly fuckable to me tbh.

I would not fuck her.
Bean/curry women have genetics to blow up like balloons after a certain age they get FAT, like mayo foids get terrible skin.

Nope, Selena doesn't hit walls, she's gorgeous. Her not working hard? Yeah right, picture that with a Kodak! Or better yet, go to Times Square and take a picture of her with a Kodak! She took her life from negative to positive, she just wants you to know that! So tonight, just enjoy life. Pitbull, Nayer, Ne-Yo, tell us right! Tonight! You want all of her tonight! Give her everything tonight! For all you know, you might not get tomorrow! Just do it tonight!