Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Seen something at work today @PLA1092 might laugh at.

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I work as a mopper/account administrator in a (redacted) department at my job part time where I study.
I received a customer call who sounded pajeet and old asf. Normally, I think these are scammers as we have been getting phished a lot recently, but the guy was able to verify his account details. (he was a staff)

Turns out this fucker gave his account details to an actual phisher who claimed to be with Metro (the glowies) who said they needed to login into his account for "suspicious crime" :lul::lul::lul:. so i banned his account and told him he has to wait for security dpt to run scans on his job owned computer
His last name sounded phonetically like @PLA1092 which was the icing on the cake. I imagined talking to a orangutan on the phone, and had to put him on hold pretending I was working on his account to fucking lol at him...

Last edited: