Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Seen a couple having sex in public

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
Just went to a party to try to ascend and in the middle of it I just found a couple having sex hidden behind a car at the parking lot, got instant fomo'd, it's over

tf2-pyro.gif

I saw this dude getting his dick sucked Infront of the impound lot.

I've never been to any parties, but I've been to bars a few times. The first time I went to a bar, I went to the bathroom and saw three guys touching each other down the hall. it was disgusting. I've never been in that kind of bathroom again :cryfeels::cryfeels:

If u go 2 parties ur fakecel undebateable

If u go 2 parties ur fakecel undebateable
U have no idea how many incels go to parties in a desperate way to ascend, you know how much that pain can drive you into madness and give you courage to do anything, I'm sure you do

No, you're a normie.
You're obvlious, to literally any normie if ur adult and virgin then you're not one of them, they even look at you with visible disgust, telling them u dont get laid is literal social suicide, maybe equal to loudly saying that you are a murderer, being incel isn't the same as being an autist sperg socially retarded fuck up, just mean you can't get any foid (without paying for it)

Last edited:
You should have called the police and told them you think there's a rape in progress.

i saw a dude getting sucked off at the bar once

Should've recorded and posted it on r/PublicFreakout. You could've been Internet famous.