Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seems like the rope is the only logical option

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
Committing suicide is very scary, but I think it’s the best option a lot of us have. Inceldom is driving me fucking crazy, especially with my super high sex drive. Jerking off only partially satisfies it for a few minutes. Copes don’t really help. I’ve been trying to go MGTOW but it’s for guys who have already had sex, impossible for a virgin. Wage slaving to be able to survive is torture. There’s just no point in continuing life as an ugly man. I’ll probably rope once I have the balls(might take a while)

The rope is salvation for bravecels

Same thoughts honestly. At best I'll end up living alone for the next 30 or so years while doing some horrible wageslave job, at worst I'll have no job and be utterly fucked and also alone. No point honestly.

Life as a man has become absolutely insignificant. There is no point to be a man anymore. You have to belong to the top 1% of men or you are born as a female and win life instantly.

Wish I had the courage to rope, I want my suffering to end.

I plan on roping once my parents die, but that might be decades away, although they did have me when quite old tbh.
I’ve been trying to go MGTOW but it’s for guys who have already had sex, impossible for a virgin.
Mainly because society makes it impossible. You know how much I ponder about sex when not actively prompted to do so by media? Outside of fapping, basically never, and even then fap fantasies aren't exactly the same thing. It makes sense too, after all, why would I spend a lot of time thinking about something which doesn't exist for me? But no, we're constantly reminded of how inferior we are and what we've missed out on, thanks normies.

If it was never mentioned, then I wouldn't care.

I plan on roping once my parents die, but that might be decades away, although they did have me when quite old tbh.

Mainly because society makes it impossible. You know how much I ponder about sex when not actively prompted to do so by media? Outside of fapping, basically never, and even then fap fantasies aren't exactly the same thing. It makes sense too, after all, why would I spend a lot of time thinking about something which doesn't exist for me? But no, we're constantly reminded of how inferior we are and what we've missed out on, thanks normies.

If it was never mentioned, then I wouldn't care.
Being so curious, the feeling of missing out, and the really high sex drive is what makes mgtow impossible for me

we regularly struggle with these feelings, there's no way around it, it's almost like a bio-rhythm

maybe try rage-maxxing from stuff like nofap and exercise

we regularly struggle with these feelings, there's no way around it, it's almost like a bio-rhythm

maybe try rage-maxxing from stuff like nofap and exercise
Yeap, I often feel enraged from frustration of knowing I failed and keep failing all interactions with foids. But even nofap and exercises end up leaving me empty and broken at a point. I'm starting to truely hate women on top of hating myself. It never began.

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth

It is the final solution brother

it is the only way for us incels to ascend

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth
Is that a quote from someone or did you come up with it? Great line.

there is no logical reason to live

Yeap, I often feel enraged from frustration of knowing I failed and keep failing all interactions with foids. But even nofap and exercises end up leaving me empty and broken at a point. I'm starting to truely hate women on top of hating myself. It never began.
it's natural to hate women tho, they literally just destroy themselves either on purpose or out of stupidity, impossible to make a wife out of them anymore and complete your most basic life goals, all because they just couldn't resist fucking random men in their teens, when their sex drive is much lower than the male one anyway. i hope there are as many spinsters as possible.

it's natural to hate women tho, they literally just destroy themselves either on purpose or out of stupidity, impossible to make a wife out of them anymore and complete your most basic life goals, all because they just couldn't resist fucking random men in their teens, when their sex drive is much lower than the male one anyway. i hope there are as many spinsters as possible.
I wouldn't say they "destroy themselves" literally, but they surely destroy society and make life unnecessary harder for a majority of people.
When I claim to start hate them it's also because I'm catching myself wishing foids misfortune. For exemple, finishing their lives old, lonely and miserable. I just wish they can taste a bit of what they've been giving to us. It would be only justice. Why the duck would they live on pleasure island while I fucking rot in despair? Life is ragefuel for us men.

I wouldn't say they "destroy themselves" literally, but they surely destroy society and make life unnecessary harder for a majority of people.
When I claim to start hate them it's also because I'm catching myself wishing foids misfortune. For exemple, finishing their lives old, lonely and miserable. I just wish they can taste a bit of what they've been giving to us. It would be only justice. Why the duck would they live on pleasure island while I fucking rot in despair? Life is ragefuel for us men.
there's no going back for them, they would have gotten an immense amount of investment, care and ass-kissing from their looksmatch, but they've collectively decided that their looksmatch needs to rot alone until he's 35 and has money and is primed for paypig betabuxxing, by then he doesn't even want them anymore.

i really hope they do suffer, they deserve it.

It's either cope or rope; either you endure it all while occupying your miersable existence with various copes, or you just rope. There's no other way around it.