Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Seems like bang has no creatine in it. (Evergydrinkcels get in here)

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
After monster won the lawsuit against bang, I thought they would just continue with regular creatine or without calling it "super". I've been observing the most commonly found cans and there's no sign of any creatine super or otherwise in the ingredients.
The can is from 2023 maybe it was temporarily removed?
Does anyone have 2024 bang cans?

Most of the energy drinks available at my place has taurine and b12+ plus regular shit like acids and caffeine, i havent noticed that some had creatine.

Most of the energy drinks available at my place has taurine and b12+ plus regular shit like acids and caffeine, i havent noticed that some had creatine.
Bang always had a special formulation of creatine. The news said they would continue using it with a different name but I'm not seeing it.
Monster is a bitch ass company since their drinks don't have any creatine in them.

Bang always had a special formulation of creatine. The news said they would continue using it with a different name but I'm not seeing it.
Monster is a bitch ass company since their drinks don't have any creatine in them.
Wtf, if they doesn't use it, why try to fuck up others drink. Richfags are so greedy and never happy.