Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Seems I underestimated how dumbass IT fuckers really were

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Screenshot 2021 12 19 074557

You know women are truly fucked when they spend hours of their time researching and documenting a site for lonely men.

You know women are truly fucked when they spend hours of their time researching and documenting a site for lonely men.
"Women," you mean Robert Garnica?

Instead of shagging of them and solving the issue.

JFL at them thinking any place on the net is safe from FBI and rest of the gang, they think their useless data isnt mined billion times.

This
One of things I’ll never understand about females

That "woman" looks like a crack addict ethnic so doesn't surprise me.

it hurts sometimes but that's why I listen to country music, drink a bear, and punch my red headed blowup doll

Wait but is this site really confirmed feds?

I wonder why they’re doing that instead of fucking or chssing Chad