Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Seems a lot of women even with 10+K followers make zero money on instagram

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-

jfl she ignores her bf to post on instagram for likes from her orbiter army XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this shits so cringe. like they have a foking boyfriend while being unemployed and they chose to spend time on IG instead

but yeah, i always though they make ton of money but seems not all of them?

life fuel

can't she just go on twitch or some other streaming site for old hags and makes $10,000+ a month?

jfl she ignores her bf to post on instagram for likes from her orbiter army XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this shits so cringe. like they have a foking boyfriend while being unemployed and they chose to spend time on IG instead

but yeah, i always though they make ton of money but seems not all of them?

Lesbian lovers.

life fuel

can't she just go on twitch or some other streaming site for old hags and makes $10,000+ a month?
is it that easy though? i mean i know its easy, justbe there and some orbiters will gather, but still only few women do this

LMAO!

Well she got more internet points than her chadsexual gf ever will.

If a foid has even heard of IG I will run away immediately.

NOT ONE MORE GOD-DAMNED REDDIT POST, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

chads copulation is worth more than it’s weight in gold

Betas will still give her money, all she has to do is ask

why u hate redditposts?

why everyone on discord is saying youre gayyy
Well i guess you arent on any of official servers (neither polish called las or this forum called bloc) . You just sit on one server together with sex-havers, drug-addict after tons of steroids, self claimed faggots and trap lovers who cant communicate in civilized way so they got kicked from servers mostly after exchange of arguments with me where they had nothing to offer except trashtalking and insulting others for birth defects while getting roasted with normal logic arguments. Now i heard they want to stalk me because of that, is it true? If yes then good fucking luck haha i dont own any social media, im living in very hidden place, im not attending to any job or school, there is also very small evidence of my existence, so they can keep coping with one (not full and with different haircut) picture of me.also i have seen pics some of them, am i gay? Well i guess they never have seen themselves in mirror and they dont read stuff they write.
Good advice, change server unless you are mentally ill fag.

life fuel

Instascam is the top of the food chain for social media, and the typical foid's ego makes her want to be a part of that rather than some "lesser" social media, even if she could make actual money from that "lesser" media. That Reddit Instascam foid probably has the attitude of, "eww, I don't wanna go on twitch with all those nerdy video game losers" and has convinced herself that every male who uses Instagram is a chad.

real talk i moneymax through social media affiliate marketing

here is the trth.

I worked at a digital media agency in london. i was one of only three guys there and there were like 12 girls or something stupid. one guy quit early on when i was therer and I found out why. Men had to do all the fucking work in that place because the girls were FUCKING USELESS at everything involving a computer lol.

so there was only me and the boss who was a guy, and he literally didn't give a fuck. pretended he was a "manager" (he didn't own the company some rich fucks did and I never saw them at all) but he took holidays like once a month.

Anyway these girls all acted like they were fucking kim kardashian with "media strategies" and shit and the company literally charged thousands a month for some bimbo airheads to write like one facebook post a day and make some fucking shitty pictures for instagram with canva.

lol

here's the problem; they had NO FUCKING IDEA what made money and what didn't. I remember talking to one girl in a "strategy meeting" and I said, "shouldn't you look at the analytics to see what's popular" and she said "Whats "analytics"

anyway... these girls would always ask me for help because they could write the posts in Word but they COULDN'T EVEN FUCKING WORK HOOTSUITE.

Hootsuite is just a scheduling tool. you paste your stuff in and set when you want it to post.

So I basically pretending all this was harder than it was. told my boss that it took me ages to do simple jobs (fucking lol) and at the end of my job I actually got some indian dude on upwork to write me a script that did nearly all of my job. then i just sat browsing incels.co for like six months. the girls were still useless but they thought i was really hard working

then I decided to start my own business on company time. I use girls like the one in OP because they have NO FUCKING CLUE about business. if that girl has like 10000 followers i would probably contact her and pay her like $20 for a post selling some shitty affiliate offer and get all her followers to subscribe to my website.

sometimes I make like $1,000 off these girls.

they know FUCK ALL about business. If I were a hot girl with an instagram following, I would be a millionaire already. they play life on easy mode and yet a lot of them are still fucking poor because they don't know what they're fucking doing.

I thought about going to some 3rd world country and ascending by just having a harem of dumb social media girls but I am too high inhib and I would probs get fucking murdered by some incel from that country with a machete

here is the trth.

I worked at a digital media agency in london. i was one of only three guys there and there were like 12 girls or something stupid. one guy quit early on when i was therer and I found out why. Men had to do all the fucking work in that place because the girls were FUCKING USELESS at everything involving a computer lol.

so there was only me and the boss who was a guy, and he literally didn't give a fuck. pretended he was a "manager" (he didn't own the company some rich fucks did and I never saw them at all) but he took holidays like once a month.

Anyway these girls all acted like they were fucking kim kardashian with "media strategies" and shit and the company literally charged thousands a month for some bimbo airheads to write like one facebook post a day and make some fucking shitty pictures for instagram with canva.

lol

here's the problem; they had NO FUCKING IDEA what made money and what didn't. I remember talking to one girl in a "strategy meeting" and I said, "shouldn't you look at the analytics to see what's popular" and she said "Whats "analytics"

anyway... these girls would always ask me for help because they could write the posts in Word but they COULDN'T EVEN FUCKING WORK HOOTSUITE.

Hootsuite is just a scheduling tool. you paste your stuff in and set when you want it to post.

So I basically pretending all this was harder than it was. told my boss that it took me ages to do simple jobs (fucking lol) and at the end of my job I actually got some indian dude on upwork to write me a script that did nearly all of my job. then i just sat browsing incels.co for like six months. the girls were still useless but they thought i was really hard working

then I decided to start my own business on company time. I use girls like the one in OP because they have NO FUCKING CLUE about business. if that girl has like 10000 followers i would probably contact her and pay her like $20 for a post selling some shitty affiliate offer and get all her followers to subscribe to my website.

they know FUCK ALL about business. If I were a hot girl with an instagram following, I would be a millionaire already. they play life on easy mode and yet a lot of them are still fucking poor because they don't know what they're fucking doing.

I thought about going to some 3rd world country and ascending by just having a harem of dumb social media girls but I am too high inhib and I would probs get fucking murdered by some incel from that country with a machete

Love this post

if the religious police were a thing, and foids were banned from technology ownership and use, this wouldn't be a problem

i do hope that guy breaks up with the whore and stops supporting here.

here is the trth.

lol

People give foids more credit than they deserve.
Joker clapping

life fuel

They don't make that much unless they're more popular, still, I know this one girl from when I played tf2 with her when I was a teenager. She's fat and almost looks disfigured due to her genes. She's like 26 and has never had a job due to being "shy." When she was forced to get a job, instead, she started making around a thousand per month on twitch playing vrchat. People actually simp out and give her 100 dollar donations. She has so many orbiters it's unreal. Even a real life boyfriend.

Don't fucking kid yourself. Even 0/10s have 8s pining for them. Hypergamy is reaching it's peak.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back