Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seeking richcel for equity investment.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I'm working on a digital product that is predicted to do very well in the market. A professional business dude said my idea was legit as fuck. I'm seeking seed capital so I can begin production of the product. My adviser can handle everything else. I will offer 5% or more of the company to anyone who can provide the seed capital. The return on investment should be exponential and can be expected within a year of release. The product is for normies, the product itself will not help incels in any way. If you are interested, please do not comment here, just private message me and I can get you in touch with my professional adviser who can explain things better than I can. I will ask the mods to delete this thread if I find someone here or somewhere else.

Sounds like bullshit, why would you look for someone here out all of the places imaginable?

Sounds like bullshit, why would you look for someone here out all of the places imaginable?
Because when the dude told me how dank my idea was I drank a lot of coffee and got fidgety and I'm trying to get this shit set up as soon as possible so I figured I'd try here while I wait for some currycel to get in touch with me.

Go on Shark Tank.

I'll give you ramen

Go on Shark Tank.
Already did in a way. They are going to cover most of the cost but I have to give them seed capital first. I figured if someone is going to own part of my company, it should be an incel or at least someone the same race as me.