Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeking blackpill really hurts sometimes, but i need this forum.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Sorry for the second thread, but, as the title is saying, reading about the blackpill... soemtiems really hurts. I'd say the dickpill is the one that hurts me most. I'm ugly, but not horrible, so i guess i could betabuxx or get a landwhale if i really wanted (it's just a guess, maybe i wouldn't) or something like that, but i'm afraid to get cucked because my dick is really average.

What happens if i get attached to a girl and then she is not satisfied by my dick, and i know, and she knows, but noone says anything... what kind of fucking relationship would be.

I was blackpilled even before incel forums and the concept of blackpill by itself, but keeping reading all this stuff, chadfishing experiments etc is pure suifuel.

On the other side, i find comfort in you people, the only ones i can "relate" to. I also like reading cucktears forum to see how people in denial can be low iq and retarded.

I'm torn: should i quit for a while and doing something that could be stupid (because if i leave i could become partially bluepilled again) or keep absorbing the blackpill until i rope?

Nobody cares about you as such, I'm afraid. It's good to feel a sense of belonging, but at the end of the day this is not a tight nit community, you'll never fell fulfilled posting here I'm saying.

The only people who might have a sense of semi-true belonging here are hardcore postmaxxers, but I feel kind of sorry for them because they're often severely insecure mentalcels who fry their brains and burn their eyes all day just to get superficial love from a faceless forum of equally lonely guys.

they're often severely insecure mentalcels
Dude 28% of men do not get laid in America, and yet you think "mental cels" exist. If anybody is here there is a 99% chance that they are far from a mentalcel. Believing in the concept of mentalcel is bluepilled.

Dude 28% of men do not get laid in America, and yet you think "mental cels" exist. If anybody is here there is a 99% chance that they are far from a mentalcel. Believing in the concept of mentalcel is bluepilled.
They do. It's all about looks and most guys are not ugly enough to be incel. Environmental factors, technology, lack of social skills and what not are perhaps to blame. Regardless, you're really ignorant and probably a loathsome normie mentalcel yourself.

Blackpill is nothing and does nothing to you. Blackpill is mere realization. To say that blackpill hurts you is like saying that the thermometer makes you have a fever.

I still don't think the dickpill is true if you are average (5'5 or above) or not as important as some think.

Nobody cares about you as such, I'm afraid. It's good to feel a sense of belonging, but at the end of the day this is not a tight nit community, you'll never fell fulfilled posting here I'm saying.
Very true. For all the talk of "you're my incel brother", you rarely see people make real friendships here. I've always viewed this place like a Satanic cult, where people come together to engage in taboo behaviors, but that doesn't make them friends. I also think that most people here want to ascend and leave the community behind. They feel that if they make real friendships here, then it "becomes real", and they've "gone too deep".

What doesn't kill you,...

I also think that most people here want to ascend and leave the community behind. They feel that if they make real friendships here, then it "becomes real", and they've "gone too deep".

I still don't think the dickpill is true if you are average (5'5 or above) or not as important as some think.
Ofc its true, how would a woman ever enjoy a smaller dick when she's had bigger ones?
Very true. For all the talk of "you're my incel brother", you rarely see people make real friendships here. I've always viewed this place like a Satanic cult, where people come together to engage in taboo behaviors, but that doesn't make them friends. I also think that most people here want to ascend and leave the community behind. They feel that if they make real friendships here, then it "becomes real", and they've "gone too deep".
I dno man, i feel like i connect to alot of people here. But signing up on this forum means its pretty much too late anyway. We are too far gone.
This is also literally one of the few places on the net where you can honestly talk about ur desire to rope, your plans to rope etc. Even in other mental health discords its a bannable offence and is immediately hushed to talk about the rope.

Last edited:
I agree with everything you said here except the satanic cult part. This site is a lot more mainstream in pretty much all aspects than users like to believe for some reason.

The image of the person that comes to your mind when you think of an ugly lonely virgin who is depressed and angry because his life sucks and posts in incel forums isn't the image of someone that you'd consider to be very amicable or a person that you would like to associate with.
So it'd be ridiculous to think that someone would come here thinking about making friends.
Even worse when you consider what normally happens when people get gfs or wives. So I think that you'd have more chances of creating a community where friendship can occur with individuals who are not seeking to leave such community or suffering for having a common trait that binds them to each other. I guess that friendship, in that sense, can only exist among proud volcels who want to remain as such, if such a thing exist.

You get used to it,each dose ends up becoming hurting less and less.It's like you develop some kind of tolerance.

I agree with everything you said here except the satanic cult part. This site is a lot more mainstream in pretty much all aspects than users like to believe for some reason.
More that they want to stay anonymous, and are here to engage in taboo behavior.
The image of the person that comes to your mind when you think of an ugly lonely virgin who is depressed and angry because his life sucks and posts in incel forums isn't the image of someone that you'd consider to be very amicable or a person that you would like to associate with.
So it'd be ridiculous to think that someone would come here thinking about making friends.
Even worse when you consider what normally happens when people get gfs or wives. So I think that you'd have more chances of creating a community where friendship can occur with individuals who are not seeking to leave such community or suffering for having a common trait that binds them to each other. I guess that friendship, in that sense, can only exist among proud volcels who want to remain as such, if such a thing exist.
I don't disagree. Even incels hate other incels.

I'm here cuz I can relate to most ppl here.