Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Seeking Advice: Attracting White Guys as a shitskin noodlewhore

Least racist noodlewhore:

She's more racist than all KKK members + SFcels combined

AnothER JBW fetish foid nothing new

JBW back again

Sometimes, when asian foids refer to themselves being "asian", they probably mean that they are NOT the trio (Japanese, Chinese, Korean) that men want. They are just Viet, Thai, Indonesian (Asian lite) JFL :feelshaha:

Sometimes, when asian foids refer to themselves being "asian", they probably mean that they are NOT the trio (Japanese, Chinese, Korean) that men want. They are just Viet, Thai, Indonesian (Asian lite) JFL :feelshaha:
SEA monkeys.

Lifefuel for us whitecels...

“Oh oh rook rook me likey onry white cocku!”-

JBW for non-white foids, JDBW for white foids

my bwc is ready
say it to her

Noodlewhores try not be race traitors difficulty impossible

my bwc is ready
Yeah lol, noodle could make love to, idk, at least 70% of whitecels in this forum in whatever time it takes to answer a message + travel, but she wants white Chad only, and that's harder.

Yeah lol, noodle could make love to, idk, at least 70% of whitecels in this forum in whatever time it takes to answer a message + travel, but she wants white Chad only, and that's harder.
Normie tier is enough for noodlewhores.

Normie tier is enough for noodlewhores.
Nah even joseph merrick can ascend with one, its just white guys are instinctively repulsed by them.

No man wants a noodle they just settle for one since their standards are so much lower

Maybe. As long as they are not nerdy, because I guess that's why they don't want Asian man.
They don't want Asian men because we're short and ugly. Almost all cumskins with noodlewhores are nerdy stem cucks.

let's be honest nobody wants a chinksect. let's just settle for Japanese/Korean duo

Seriously as a white dude if you're not utterly disgusting there is always an asian foid for your ass.

Lifefuel for us whitecels...
lifefuel ? thats mean u wanna ascend with her? honestly the moment any whitecel contact her they wont be here

There are many good things about being asian, but damn do I wish I dated like I was white

SEAmonkey foid detected.

let's be honest nobody wants a chinksect. let's just settle for Japanese/Korean duo
Tbf Chinksect foids are not that bad beside they're most likely to be CCP-brainwashed commies. At least they are way better in terms of appearances(including both looks and body, and also height) than most of pure blooded SEA monkeys in my opinion(I'm South Korean)