Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing yourself in pictures

• Thread starter Deleted member 22904
  • Start date
Deleted member 22904

Deleted member 22904

Banned
-
I look in the mirror and I don't understand why I'm in this unfortunate position. I'm not the best looking but not the worst either and I've seen "uglier" normies have some success. Then while stalking people on social media I see a picture with me in the background and I am reminded of how subhuman I actually am. My entire day is ruined. I want to shoot myself in the face. IT'S OVER.

Don’t use social media. Don’t even stalk on there, it’s suicidefuel.

I look in the mirror and I don't understand why I'm in this unfortunate position. I'm not the best looking but not the worst either and I've seen "uglier" normies have some success. Then while stalking people on social media I see a picture with me in the background and I am reminded of how subhuman I actually am. My entire day is ruined. I want to shoot myself in the face. IT'S OVER.
Maybe they're not uglier and it's u who is :feelsugh:

Wdym uglier ppl have had more success. Elab

Nice 16th post, keep going!

I usually try to not take pictures. I get angry at looking at my subhuman form. Even in mirrors

Thats why i don't like to take pictures of myself

For some reason, my upper eyelid exposure looks way worse in pictures. Especially when the camera angle is above my face and pointing down. My other features also appear much worse in pictures.

Mirror = cope.

There are only kid pics from me