Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Seeing your highschool classmates getting married is depressing

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★★
I don't use social media but I have a facebook which I use to keep contact with the world.

By accident I saw one of my middle school classmates getting married a week ago. By this point, it seems like everyone I knew is getting married or having children.

Even the class retards and the one mentally unstable friend I had, have gotten married already.

My father had his first child at my age.

And here I am, getting closer and closer to achieving my childhood dream, even if it is not the way I expected it to happen.
Can't wait for my Hogwarts letter:feelsmage:.

I don't care about marriage but seeing old classmates having children is suicidefuel.

It’s even more suifuel knowing one of them was your crush and she’s living a happier life
She was. Tbh she is already hitting the wall lookswise, but that is just a cope from my part.

Don't be. You already know how marriage goes

By this point, it seems like everyone I knew is getting married or having children.
I don't care about marriage but seeing old classmates having children is suicidefuel.
It’s even more suifuel knowing one of them was your crush and she’s living a happier life
All of that's pure suifuel tbh:feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels:.

It was easy to begin with.
It truly was:fuk::fuk::fuk:. To this day I remember how mindfucked I felt when my crush confronted one of the class bullies about making fun of and insulting the family of one of her friends, saying that attacking someone's family is just disgusting, and he actually listened.

I still don't know how to react to having seen that, since for me, people insulting and making fun of my family was just a part of going to school, and here I was hearing someone saying that it's disgusting to do, and the thought of bullying stopping because I asked for it to stop was so unthinkable to me, that believing that the Sun is made of cheese or something similarly crazy would've been easier for me to believe.

Another planet. Another dimension. Another universe. No matter how you call it, those people simply live completely different lives from us, and always have:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry:.

It's one of the most painful aspects of being an oldcel.

and some niggas still want to be here forever. This is not MSTOW this is incels.is.
Ftfy. They are just copers in denial.

normies will force themselves to marry around age 27-30

a lot of those marriages are terrible and will fall apart, have women that "go on break" from the family home whenever they feel like it, etc

They have a house, a wife, kids, a full time career, and a social group they can go to clubs and bars with on weekends.

All while I rot alone in my parents house working some shitty minimum wage job just to pay off 2 years of college for the next 20 years. I am a time bomb

Seeing them have kids, get married, seeing them finishing 6 years of uni with an incredibly prestigious job, living in nice places in le city, fuck em, I pretend I don't see them if I randomly stumble upon an old classmate.

yep. My life and developement pretty much stopped completely at age ~13-14.

I'm lucky I don't have social media then. But I won't be surprised if some I went to school with are married

Every single post in this thread is way too relatable