Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing younger guys driving cars makes me want to rope

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Just saw some 16 year old relatives snapchat and the faggot is driving a new Mercedes.
God fucking damnit I cant believe I've allowed myself to go this long without getting my driver license. It's really just like virginity.
The longer you still have your sexual virginity or car virginity, the longer it will take to lose it and your chances of losing it just plummet.

Because my parents never drove a car so I grew up without knowing anything about cars or having any experience with them.
My parents didn't own a car and don't know how to drive either but I finally got my license at 26 and bought my first car. Driving is brutal. You get cut off and honked at by German cars and women-driven SUVs.

I'll never have license. My parents tell me, "we gotta get you driving. It'll make life a lot easier" but it's too late. I'm already nearing my mid 20s

I have drivers license but it still annoys me

I saw a 17 yo once in a Range Rover. I have also seen foids between the ages of 16-19 in Mercedes , Audis , Lexus...

Always ragefuel tbh