Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing women on social media

Kaptain Donut

Kaptain Donut

Greycel
Personally, being an incel doesn't bother me all that much and I try not to think about it too much but I really get upset whenever I see an attractive female on social media. Do you guys relate with this? Idk how exactly to explain it. It's not just the fact that I can't have them that upsets me. But that their appearance is all they have. Like their entire life purpose, is to get fucked and die, and garner as much attention as possible along the way. For example I see a lot of beautiful girls on tiktok. On there, they post stupid videos of them dancing or lip syncing or showing off their body. And then you look and that's like the only thing their account consists of. They don't have any real thoughts to communicate or any higher purpose to serve. Even worse, most of them are so oblivious to that fact too. On the rare occasion they do have something to say it's either some stupid bullshit or very often the topics of their appearance and sexual relationships. Overall it kinda angers me because, with everything they post, it feels like they're taunting us incels. Do I make sense guys? Or maybe I'm just fucking retarded yeah?

Personally, being an incel doesn't bother me all that much and I try not to think about it too much but I really get upset whenever I see an attractive female on social media. Do you guys relate with this? Idk how exactly to explain it. It's not just the fact that I can't have them that upsets me. But that their appearance is all they have. Like their entire life purpose, is to get fucked and die, and garner as much attention as possible along the way. For example I see a lot of beautiful girls on tiktok. On there, they post stupid videos of them dancing or lip syncing or showing off their body. And then you look and that's like the only thing their account consists of. They don't have any real thoughts to communicate or any higher purpose to serve. Even worse, most of them are so oblivious to that fact too. On the rare occasion they do have something to say it's either some stupid bullshit or very often the topics of their appearance and sexual relationships. Overall it kinda angers me because, with everything they post, it feels like they're taunting us incels. Do I make sense guys? Or maybe I'm just fucking retarded yeah?
I got added to this random group chat and a girl like 13 (dk what she was doing here we were all adults. Either way I didn’t know anyone here) was sending photos of her in a bra with the camera position so the camera was looking over her tits. 13 random group full of strangers and shes doing that shit. These girls are perverted at a young age and it’s why they get raped

Sounds like you're at the beginning stages of understanding how fucked up this whole thing truly is. Yes, your observations are correct and it's not just you, they have nothing going on in their heads, unlike us, it's just sex with chad and attention, yet they're a protected and universally unconditionally loved class.