Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing unattractive woman makes me not blame foids any more

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★
Today I saw an ugly foid which is rare I usually find most foids good enough or at least cute enough not because foind in my area are amazing or anything just because my standards are low but today I saw a foid that so ugly so ugly that even I couldn't handle it she was white but had no Harmony big meaty nose round fat face small tiny eyes ....
and then the first thing that came to my mind was so this how foids see me
For her at least she could lose weight and maybe get some guy even I might change my mind
But for me I have already done that
And for once in the past few year I truly felt like I don't even blame foids no more
If this is truly how they look at me they can't date me even with all I have right now

Yeah and this ugly foid prob had 6 bf's

Even if you personally wouldn't fuck her, juggernaut law states she likely still has 100s of suitors and rejects all of them as she feels entitled to Chad.

you have a gynocentric worldview engraved in you

Understand this you little fucking cucked simp:
Foids are sexual toys not men
They are supposed to be beautiful not men
They have 0 value if ugly not men
They are objects men are consumers

you have a gynocentric worldview engraved in you

Understand this you little fucking cucked simp:
Foids are sexual toys not men
They are supposed to be beautiful not men
They have 0 value if ugly not men
They are objects men are consumers
The only thing foids are pressured to be in society is pretty.

The only thing foids are pressured to be in society is pretty.
Ans thats how it should be because being pretty and getting fucked is only thing they are good at. They should just spread their slutty legs and shut the fuck up. While they were doing that world was going forward.

Ans thats how it should be because being pretty and getting fucked is only thing they are good at. They should just spread their slutty legs and shut the fuck up. While they were doing that world was going forward.
Based af. What do you think about geomaxxing to Afghanistan? You probably could buy a foid slave there

Eh not for me, I once saw an ugly foid and I just kind of felt bad for her. I could see that she had a bad self esteem by the way she acted. I just felt bad for her. But I can guarantee that even when women see me as ugly as I saw that foid, they wouldn't feel in any way bad for me. They would just feel hatred and they would hope for me to die.

Women really want ugly men out of the gene pool.

Eh not for me, I once saw an ugly foid and I just kind of felt bad for her. I could see that she had a bad self esteem by the way she acted. I just felt bad for her. But I can guarantee that even when women see me as ugly as I saw that foid, they wouldn't feel in any way bad for me. They would just feel hatred and they would hope for me to die.

Women really want ugly men out of the gene pool.
Yeah, I would have more empathy for them if I thought they felt the same for me as I felt for them.

Women really want ugly men out of the gene

completely true. Foids have hardly contributed anything to the planet besides the pits between their legs

seeing unattractive foids makes you simp?

wtfffff

weirdest .is thread

seeing unattractive foids makes me hate foids more

This user has been a massive simp and sperged out whenever anyone says anything mean about women. Don't waste your time interacting with him.

Even Landwhales dont want us

I blame this, because the cause of all this, of everything that is dysgenic in the world, is because of the foid's wrong choices.Don't feel sorry, she wouldn't feel sorry for you. This is delayed foid worship.

This user has been a massive simp and sperged out whenever anyone says anything mean about women. Don't waste your time interacting with him.
He is a GrAY, their nature at first is to deny the cruelty of how things are, they entered months ago.

He's the fake misogynist I said, I recognize it, he even uses a female name, he probably likes being controlled by foids :feelskek: :feelskek:

The difference is, you feel pity and empathy for her. You still consider her human.
But they won't do the same for you.

Also she can fuck a htn any day, occasionally even chadlites. The juggernaut law. We can't even fuck a ltb landwhale.

The difference is, you feel pity and empathy for her. You still consider her human.

Also she can fuck a htn any day, occasionally even chadlites. The juggernaut law. We can't even fuck a ltn landwhale.

I swear to God like this is my real name
I have like voicemails on this forum
I'm a guy

I'm just a lowly gray man don't bully me too much

He's the fake misogynist I said, I recognize it, he even uses a female name, he probably likes being controlled by foids :feelskek: :feelskek:

precisely, we shouldn't consider ugly foids human

in fact, we shouldn't consider any foids human

but especially the ugly ones

Every woman has at least few men who want to be with her, while most men are invisible at best.

Every woman has at least few men who want to be with her, while most men are invisible at best
It is not like I felt bad for her or anything
It is just I realized this is how foids see me

That even if they tried they wouldn't like me

IMG 1435

IMG 1442

I used to know a woman who was ugly as a witch. This was in the MSN Messenger era of the internet.
She had one abortion and once confided to me that a "man licked my pussy all night long". She was also curious about my dick and disappointed at my reported size.

You white folks would not survive a single day in a country like Afghanistan as somebody who lives in Iran you guys would roped a long time ago if you were from shit third world country
I only need foid slave, food, water and thats all

You white folks would not survive a single day in a country like Afghanistan as somebody who lives in Iran you guys would roped a long time ago if you were from shit third world country
I was born in shithole even tho i am white