Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing top 5% males is the most potent suicidefuel

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
My least favorite experience in school in general is seeing ultrachads in the real world. I'm not taking about regular good looking males, but males who are genetically gifted in every aspect.
Seeing males who are 6'3+ with hunter eyes, NW0, and perfect facial bones is painful. When I sit alone at my college cafeteria, these top tier males are never alone. They always seem happy and confident. Even when walking to their classes, they are never alone. I wouldn't be suprised if these ultrachads had perfect GPAs. With that much constant happiness and confidence, I would have had the motivation to go to any college I wanted.

"Chad is dumb" = gigacope
Most chads have the willpower to go above and beyond in schooling since they have positive experiences every day of their lives. If I wasn't an ugly permavirgin in high school I would be at MIT right now.

Being at the bottom of the food chain in high school while seeing chads with girls and stuff is prob what made me blackpilled

They are superior to me in every single way. I can't compete with them in anything, we shouldn't be considered the same species

Seeing tall men with long legs, narrow waist, broad shoulders, thick arms and huge hands is what really fucks me up. Life is so fucking rigged it’s like a joke.

Seeing tall men with long legs, narrow waist, broad shoulders, thick arms and huge hands is what really fucks me up. Life is so fucking rigged it’s like a joke.
IT will screenshot this and be like "omg look at the way they talk about chad they must want chads dick DAE incels gay for chad!!!"

IT will screenshot this and be like "omg look at the way they talk about chad they must want chads dick DAE incels gay for chad!!!"
View attachment 128580

Haha, yeah, omg other men can tell what women find attractive they must be gay lol.

My least favorite experience in school in general is seeing ultrachads in the real world. I'm not taking about regular good looking males, but males who are genetically gifted in every aspect.
Seeing males who are 6'3+ with hunter eyes, NW0, and perfect facial bones is painful. When I sit alone at my college cafeteria, these top tier males are never alone. They always seem happy and confident. Even when walking to their classes, they are never alone. I wouldn't be suprised if these ultrachads had perfect GPAs. With that much constant happiness and confidence, I would have had the motivation to go to any college I wanted.

Same, this reminds of the first closing/ending song for the Black Clover anime

(starts at 0:21)

Song literally sounds like it was written by an incel who experienced the very thing you speak of

Lyrics:
No one can escape from here
Once again in the small closed off classroom
the star of the class was shining yet again
They shine so bright that I close my eyes

I've thought that many times
That the revolution was within my hands
Isn't it strange? If you want to laugh
go ahead and laugh

Chorus:
The rest of us who were left behind
Wanted to become something
We repeat the same morning over and over
(The rest is just coping inspirational stuff JFL)

Many men. Many men are doomed.

"Chad is dumb" = gigacope
Not dumb but they aren't really smart or at least they aren't using their brain a lot. Would a chad ever read a book in his free time? When they are stimulated and get attention 24/7 how much do they really think?
Being at the bottom of the food chain in high school while seeing chads with girls and stuff is prob what made me blackpilled
Same tbh

The more i go out the more it makes me suicidal the more i realise that muscles just can't make up for lack of bones. I'm just tired of seeing big dudes with 8 inch wrists who never lifted a weight in their lives, yet are much bigger than me after one year of working out. Your life is written on your bones, and no amount of coping may ever change it.

Yep, it’s not fun looking at superior males.