Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Seeing those high school anime where the ending shows the cast graduating make me cry

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
It's like the end of a great adventure. The teens are now adults now. This phase of their life is now over.

But do you know why it's usually so beautiful?

Because it ends there and you don't have to see what happens to them afterwards.

If they showed you the truth that most of them would become generic wagecucks who live crappy mediocre lives, the fantasy would be destroyed pretty fast wouldn't it?

But thats the harsh truth especially in Japan where choices of life are much fewer. High school is the last time you feel like you have control over your life. After that your destiny is pretty much set.

Get into todai or a top uni? Your life is set to be a high paid employee at a big company or something. You'll still probably die from overwork though since high paying industries tend to have long working hours.

Don't do the above? Sorry but you're most likely going to be a crappy salaryman wagecuck who has to drink himself to sleep every night to forget about his shitty life. Or maybe you'll become a neet who can't wait till he dies in his sleep.

Reality fucking sucks and that why I get why they always set anime in high school these days. But high school seems to suck a lot now so many of them just put is in this MMORPG world where we can be appreciated.

I think they focus on school anime because no job is as much a social environment as school is.

Yu-Gi-Oh the dark side of dimensions was pretty sad tbh when they got to the graduation ceremony

New Game! convinced me that japs actually enjoy wage-cucking tbh ngl

I think they focus on school anime because no job is as much a social environment as school is.
True af. Wtf is somebody supposed to do inside an office.