Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seeing teenage foids kind of pisses me off now

whitesabbath

whitesabbath

5’8 music fan
after the last few weeks i’ve just been brought to the point of rage every time i see any teenage foids out in public

always fucking giggling at eachother the moment i pass by them, probably laughing at how they’re almost my height

how do i make it so that leaving my house isn’t insufferable anymore should i just drive off a cliff

Why are they allowed to laugh?

The Supreme Gentleman's laugh is music to the ears, these foids who squeal should be muzzled.

Women should stay in their homes and only leave with a male relative. They should avoid talking loudly or laughing audibliy. Men should spray radioactive material at the ones that aren't covered up properly.

I hate seeing teenage couples because it rubs it in my face what I'm missing out on

Spit on them the next time that happens and there arent many people around

i hate that shit too. The last few months of my senior year all the foids started wearing stupidly short shorts like this. Fucking worthless whores

Correct.

Nothing worse than a pack of teenage sluts laughing.

yeah zoomies/gen a foids are retarded having more generations was a mistake

after the last few weeks i’ve just been brought to the point of rage every time i see any teenage foids out in public

always fucking giggling at eachother the moment i pass by them, probably laughing at how they’re almost my height

how do i make it so that leaving my house isn’t insufferable anymore should i just drive off a cliff
The only worse thing is seeing them with their chad boyfriends. They will be passive aggressive assholes to betas because foids are sadistic

They never have a single fucking interesting thing to say. They all are braindead and half a human being

take a bottle of sulphuric acid and throw on their faces then they will have a lack of chad dicks for their entire life :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Women should stay in their homes and only leave with a male relative. They should avoid talking loudly or laughing audibliy. Men should spray radioactive material at the ones that aren't covered up properly.
This should be normal in a non cucked world

be honest ya'll want to fuck them so badly but you don't get to so you're shit talking them letting out your anger. it's not about them laughing, or existing, it's about the fact they're unattainable only.

I don't even consider them human at this point anymore, most of them will grow up into horrible people, as a consequence of having a life of nothing but privileges and pleasures with zero accountability for anything ever, which is why they can't stop giggling. Their life is just a neverending high.

be honest ya'll want to fuck them so badly but you don't get to so you're shit talking them letting out your anger. it's not about them laughing, or existing, it's about the fact they're unattainable only.
Hating them (with your intelligence and moral compass) for their horrible personalities and actions can also co-exist with wanting to fuck them (with your dick). These thighs don't necessarily contradict each other.
Even if they all wanted to suck my dick I'd still hate them for what they do, how they treat men, how they ruined family unit and how they behave.

Changing your views on foids into a positive one just because one of them finally accepted you is a cuck trait that too many men are guilty of, unfortunately.

Hating them (with your intelligence and moral compass) for their horrible personalities and actions can also co-exist with wanting to fuck them (with your dick). These thighs don't necessarily contradict each other.
Even if they all wanted to suck my dick I'd still hate them for what they do, how they treat men, how they ruined family unit and how they behave.

Changing your views on foids into a positive one just because one of them finally accepted you is a cuck trait that too many men are guilty of, unfortunately.
if we could fuck lots of tight teen cunts our anger and frustration would subside with each orgasm.

Pride comes before a fall
Their unnatural and artificial supremacy will not and cannot last

bruh 5’8 ain’t even that short doe

Correct

If they were in my harem their giggles and laughter would be music to my ear

i hate them. they're extremely narcissistic and think the world revolves around them then once they fail to get chad they bully us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back