Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal seeing teenage chadlites with gfs is the most potent ropefuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
i went outside for the first time in a few weeks only to see some teenage chadlite with his blonde stacy-looking gf in a crop top and booty shorts. He had his hand on her ass as they wwere walking (wtf?), eventually they turned but it looked like there was a group of normies waiting for them because they were like waving their hands and shit. it was a bit of deja vu because all the teen couples i've seen all look like carbon copies of each other, white chad/chadlite with some prime stacy jb.

further down the street i walked parallel to some giga truecel looking guy with a hoodie on and shit posture that reminded me of myself, kid looked like he was about to cry, he eventually reached this shitty rundown house with weeds running up the side of it, and he went in hesitantly as if he was about to get beaten by his dad or something.

it felt like some kind of subliminal message that was signaling me how truly over it is.

It’s because he doesn’t even realize what he has.

My house has a weedy yard too lol.

No Stacys around here

outside is our enemy

Don't even look at such stuff bro.