Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Seeing simps is blackpilling

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
One of the most blackpilling things to observe is simps swarming a woman. How can you see such a thing and not realize it's over? Modern sexual competition is a rat race for the shittiest of scraps. The most repulsive of woman has ten orbiters. What's the point in trying? Even if I was average looking I wouldn't try. It's absolutely pointless. I advice you to look on the frontpage of any social media site to see how desperate the average man is. Let's just use r9k as an example

Do you see how almost all the posts revolve sexual desperation or female worship? This isn't unique to r9k. This is just how things are now. The majority of young men aren't getting sex and this is the result. Sexual competition is worse than it has been in ages. I can't describe the sheer quantity of simping and jestermaxxing I was exposed to at my last job. It's over unless you're Chad. Otherwise you're going to be nothing more than a meer tool for girls to use when they're bored. (And not sexually)

R9k wasn't this bad before normies invaded

More normies becoming incels is a good thing

More normies becoming incels is a good thing
It makes society more gynocentric unfortunately. Majority of guys are too brainless to realize it's over

Simps are the scum of the earth i hate them more than foids

Video doesnt load, please fix this website @Master