Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious seeing rapeable cuntoids not being raped is utterly devastating

hateful insul

hateful insul

Self-banned
-
seeing cuntoids happy makes me depressed , seeing cuntoids outside is depressing , hearing cuntoids talk depresses me , seeing cuntoids living life angers me
i dont want to see cuntoids enjoy any second of their lives , i get instant prick hardening (boner) from seeing cuntoids struggle , scream , suffer , so hot
vulnurable and weak cuntroids scream to be raped and used by me irresistible cum fuck

when i see those asses in public i go crazy man

forsooth, it doth be beyond lamentable

WE HAVE TO BRUTALLY ROUGHLY RAPE THEM UNTIL MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND TERRORIZE THOSE SLUTS WITH OUT DICKS (IN VIDEO GAME)
razors are so cheap and available mind can get so creative to make weapon of mass and ass destruction with razor also waterguns are nice filled with acid (plastic should support acid) and make them acid attack victims they scream from pain but suffer from life long acid damage to face chad so disgusted by face to cum on face xd

seeing cuntoids happy makes me depressed , seeing cuntoids outside is depressing , hearing cuntoids talk depresses me , seeing cuntoids living life angers me
i dont want to see cuntoids enjoy any second of their lives , i get instant prick hardening (boner) from seeing cuntoids struggle , scream , suffer , so hot
vulnurable and weak cuntroids scream to be raped and used by me irresistible cum fuck
Chad only

It’s important to rate foids by how rapeable they are