Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Seeing poor Normies suffering is LIFEFUEL

Does seeing others suffer make you happy?

• yes very much so

• yes

• sometimes/maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Whenever I feel down about being incel. I walk around the poorer areas in my city. I also walk by food pantries and see the homeless scum suffering. Legit it gives me great happiness knowing that while I am incel and not rich. At least I am not broke nor starving. I can recommend wagie STEMces who feel down to do the same. You get a high that rivals even the best of drugs.

I remember some years back, I visited curryland and saw the slums. That is one of my fondest memories because seeing those poor fuckers starve made me feel better about myself. I definitely need to go revisit the Indian slums later when this Corona faggotry is dead. God damn like visiting those slums back then is possibly my most fun memory.

[UWSL]I also feel this way when reading the poor redditor stories, normie men getting divorce raped etc. Also seeing workplace accidents of poor fucker jobs.[/UWSL]

I see a 5'3'' trucel washing cars and it made me laugh in my heart

I love seeing foids and chads suffering. I feel bad for trucels who are suffering tho

I don't, i just feel good when the people in question clearly deserved it. The thing i hate most in this life is injustice.

This is why I watch people die and get gored. Love to see innocent normshits get their lives destroyed
The thing i hate most in this life is injustice
JFL at this moralfaggot. How can you be an incel and still cling onto that? You've yet to kill your ego ig

How about this one. If life is unjust for everyone, does that make it just?

i dont enjoy seeing homeless or poor because its all kikes doing. other normies and foids, yes

tbh yes, unless he's a fellow brocel

I see a 5'3'' trucel washing cars and it made me laugh in my heart
I feel pity for them. They are not guilty of their nature or lack of intelligence or opportunities. I know I am not either, and hated for it. But I am better than them.

when they deserve it. all normies do. they are evil by nature

truecel or poorcel suffering not so much

Not randoms mahbe ppl who’ve wronged me