Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing photo of crush with a chad

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
The worst day ever...They are surely getting hooked up while I'm rotting alone in my room.

you use social media? kek, last time i went there i was on instagram and looked at the couplegoals page or freakycouples, i raged hard and almsot broke my damn phone, i warn you dont go there, its nothing but chads and almost naked pics with 7/10 plus women

Crying  alone in my room.

I'm currently in a state of denial and damage control.

"This cant be true!!"

"This is fake and chopped !!!"

"They are just friends!!"

This is why I avoid having crushes / oneitis

Definitely understand this. My old crush is friends w/ me on FB, and constantly posts pictures with this Brad/Chadlite guy and it makes me want to puke knowing how much better he probably is than me

cyborgglory said:
Definitely understand this. My old crush is friends w/ me on FB, and constantly posts pictures with this Brad/Chadlite guy and it makes me want to puke knowing how much better he probably is than me

My school reunion is near,so this would be the most suicide inducing day for me. :'(

why have social media even bro

TheVman said:

Because I'm so lonely,No where,No friends to hangout.

SUPERCEL said:
TheVman said:
Because I'm so lonely,No where,No friends to hangout.
me too. its the reason i deleted social media cuz no one would interact with me on them

Creating this thread means you're still an un-blackpilled faggot

Cuck-Damage said:

damn nigga you're toxic to everyone lmao, maybe thats why you're hated the most here?

TheVman said:
me too. its the reason i deleted social media cuz no one would interact with me on them

All I can do is observing their beautiful lives passively.

It's something I will never have.

Back in 2015,when I start talking with her I thought she would treat me better unlike any other girls who always dehumanize and humilate me.I fell in love with her unconditionally.
   I was a beta whiteknight who always do anything to please her.
   Unfortunately,her and her friends figured out that I'm hitting on her.
   She was suddenly turned aggressive towards me and call me an "ugly creep" and told me to get out of her face.
   It felt like my whole world is collapsed,I stop chasing any women since then because I feel very insecure about my looks.
  She might be the first and the last woman I've ever approach.

I don't understand why I can love only one woman.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Cuck-Damage said:
damn nigga you're toxic to everyone lmao, maybe thats why you're hated the most here?
Being hated on an incel website?

Damn that might actually be something to be proud of

SUPERCEL said:
My school reunion is near,so this would be the most suicide inducing day for me. :'(

Lol, you're not going to that reunion, right?

worse is when your crush has a bf that is uglier than you. At least if it's a Chad I know I never had a chance.

imbored21 said:
worse is when your crush has a bf that is uglier than you. At least if it's a Chad I know I never had a chance.

It would be a life-fuel,at least I can looksmogg him.

imbored21 said:

I agree. And this has happened to me once or twice

I've never had any feelings towards a woman and I'm glad

Chewbacca said:
Lol, you're not going to that reunion, right?

Definitely,it would be very awkward if I appear in that chad-jerk-circle.

Cuck-Damage said:
I agree. And this has happened to me once or twice

Lol,is her bf shorter than you?

SUPERCEL said:
Definitely,it would be very awkward if I appear in that chad-jerk-circle.

Lol,is her bf shorter than you?

Yes, he was

imbored21 said:

Isnt your crush a hooker? jfl

Cuck-Damage said:
He was NT, he was popular and good socially and shit

I was a complete and utter autist

Never underestimate the power of S.

Just wait till she gets married and has kids...

Cuck-Damage said:
No bully pls

If you guys take this shit personally and are still obsessed with your onetises, then you haven't truly swallowed the blackpill. You're still bluepilled as fuck.

This shit is very normal, and it's a no-brainer that femoids gravitate towards Chad and whatever that is beautiful. They are genetically engineered to seek the best mating partner.

It's pointless crying over spilled milk

Cuck-Damage said:

Lol @ having a "crush" after high school tbh.

Happened with me in 2017, its terrible.

Sorry for you :/

iiiTeMpeR said:
damn nigga you're toxic to everyone lmao, maybe thats why you're hated the most here?

He's not wrong though. Why the fuck do incels still revere stacies and femoids ? It makes absolutely no sense. People with this behavior need a slap. The "toxicity" you speak of is the closest thing to a slap.

Stop crushing on women especially beautiful ones

blackletcel said:
you use social media? kek, last time i went there i was on instagram and looked at the couplegoals page or freakycouples, i raged hard and almsot broke my damn phone, i warn you dont go there, its nothing but chads and almost naked pics with 7/10 plus women

JFL at using social media as an ''incel''

Cuck-Damage said:
Being hated on an incel website?

Damn that might actually be something to be proud of

BasicPaleGavial-size_restricted.gif

I'm sorry brother, it must be hard. Try to learn controlling your feelings and avoid having more crushes for your own piece of mind.

That must be an extremely traumatic experience. I could only imagine if the same thing that happened to you happened to me. I have no idea what I'll do. I will not take it lightly however, oh no. I will not.

NeverSubmit said:
Stop crushing on women especially beautiful ones

She isn't that beautiful or stereotypical stacy,just a plain jane.

cyborgglory said:
Cuck-Damage said:
No bully pls
No fuck that

I am TIRED of you young fucks cluttering up this forum, and have no idea what it's like to be a truecel, to go deep into your 20s (and older) experiencing nothing, no mercy, no luck, no respite, no love

just stfu and GTFO with this shit, this is a hardcore incel site so it's incels like me who have authority in the end

None of my crushes or romantic interests have ever really dated Chad. So that's a benefit to having low standards.

this is why I don't use social media, don't want to be getting suicide fuel on the regular

you must detach yourself from everything that makes you sad.. and rot until u die

Cuck-Damage said:
just stfu and GTFO with this shit, this is a hardcore incel site so it's incels like me who have authority in the end
M a k e. M e.

The most pathetic thing is I've just fapped to that photo fantacying about my crush and chad getting knotted together.

SUPERCEL said:
Crying  alone in my room.

I'm currently in a state of denial and damage control.

"This cant be true!!"

"This is fake and chopped !!!"

"They are just friends!!"

kek. Why are you trying to be stupid buddy boyo. Obviously she gets pounded by Chad/s all the time. She is probably chocking on Chad's dick as you are reading this. It is not like it's a hidden truth or anything. There is no reason for you to cry over this.