Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing people you knew in high school now is potent suifuel

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
-My old friend is now married with a child.
-Two females I knew now have children.
-My old crush now looks like a wrinkled hag, I used to think she was the most attractive person on the planet.

All of their lives have been colorful and crazy for the past 10 years. My life has done nothing but stagnated. When I think of my accomplishments after high school, all I can really think of are the video games I've beaten since then, and I don't feel like my real life has even begun yet. They're probably ready for to settle down and start ending their lives.
What a fucking world.

My mom told me that one of my friends from middle school is married with children..

That fucks with your head ngl.

For me not so, as I aged better than them, and their wives old and ugly. Lots of suifuels in life, but this is not. But still sucks, that part about their lives had more action

I haven't really looked into what my old classmates are up to, and that might be for the best.

I hate meeting classmates. I hope I never meet anyone of them anymore.

For me not so, as I aged better than them, and their wives old and ugly. Lots of suifuels in life, but this is not. But still sucks, that part about their lives had more action
you should meet andrius

I'm glad I live in a quite big city so I don't meet classmates accidentally. I don't have social media so at least I don't see them there.

Most of em got paper pushing jobs and have physically weakened. While I'm somewhat gymmaxxed and mmamaxxed. My knuckles are hard as rocks.

These same bullies in high school I'd DOMINATE and whip around and wipe the floor with them like a bitch. It won't even be a fight. It will be like predator and prey.

I'm not intimidated... :)

seeing people I know from earlier stages of my life only makes me more blackpilled about human condition
they all had ambitions, dreams, but now it's wageslaving all day in their mediocre jobs and having occasional pity-fuck from their used-up cumrags of wives
the foids are obviously better off, but it's not extraordinary and I never really got to know any of them - we just spent time in the same building and the only conversions we had were compulsory because of some group assignment, so I have no emotional attachment
I truly believe it's better to be an incel than a cuck, so I don't envy them (except for, I guess, the chads, but I've moved, so I've never had an occasion to see any of them)

Thankfully i dropped out of high school

i didn't know anyone at my high school, they all hated me

wow you had friends :feelstrash:

Been a year since I graduated. Most people are in college really. I don’t use social media so idk about any of them

especially when you see an old female class mate become a model(zero effort),
while school keeps promoting the idea of a meritocratic society.

I saw a woman who was considered to be “hot” in HS, probably a high 6 but we had a lot of chubby girls so being blonde and thin made you hot. Anyway, she looked HAGGARD and we’re only in our early 30s.

Most "friends" I had don't even seem to have any web presence at this point so I wonder if they drifted away or are dead I don't even know.

I'm currently in high school right now and I bet half of the people I know will probably be dead or in prison in the future. All the normalfags will probably have kids or a new house in the future also. I'm just planning to kill myself once I turn 30-31 years old.

Saw 3 guys from middle and elementary some months back at the beach with girls. I barely even did anything but I know they thought i was still weird to them after that encounter. Fucking horrible

I haven't really looked into what my old classmates are up to, and that might be for the best.
Yeah, after i graduated form high school I baisically went off the radar and didn't want to have nothing to do with those people anymore. The only person I have looked up was my old crush, she is a roastie now and she was a roastie then.

I don't have that same feeling since most of the people I went to school with were curries.

I know a lot of people from my year at school have kids now, but I don't envy them in the slightest. They have to dedicate their lives to raising another human being, whereas my time is mine - I can do whatever I want whenever I want.

I do have a laugh to myself when I think about it - people from school are now having kids and getting married, while I spend my time posting on a forum for guys who can't get laid.

I thought the opinion that married life is bad? But people are envious of people getting kids and shit

Just in my city, people joke about how many curries there are here.
I would be reminded of my subhumanity if i were to live around many of them. I might even cry

Its lifefuel for me because all the chads & stacies I knew from high school are fat, ugly and aged now because of kids. Nothing better than seeing people lose their looks after they used to be so conceited about it.

I was never friends with females in HS. Most of my former friends are either in military, have a girlfriend/fiancé, or wageslaving

The only people I'm in contact with from HS would be some of my friends. They're all either NEETs, or Wageslaving. Only one of my friends got laid, but he's no longer with the girl he fucked. Other than that all of the people I knew were mostly incels. I only had one female friend in HS, now she's a fat old hag with 2 bastard kids working at McDonald's. Pretty depressing that after HS nothing really gets better. Even if you're a Stacy or Chad you can still fall unless you have ambitions in mind like modeling or becoming a professional sports player or something along those lines.

They always seem to have better lives.

When I see normies from my old school I can't believe how much they've morphed into manly looking men while I still have the stature and demeanour of a 16yo.

Seeing people I went to school with usually makes me feel exceptionally angry, as most of them treated me like shit, almost none of them showed me any sort of kindness, and absolutely none of them did anything to help me escape this(even some of the fucking teachers bullied me and most of them at least made the problem worse by enabling my bullies).

Seeing people I went to school with usually makes me feel exceptionally angry, as most of them treated me like shit, almost none of them showed me any sort of kindness, and absolutely none of them did anything to help me escape this(even some of the fucking teachers bullied me and most of them at least made the problem worse by enabling my bullies).
the only salvation for the incel is in death