Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

seeing people you knew in high school getting married and having kids is fucking suifuel.

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★★
How? Why do they get to have that shit and not me? I even have to see the girls who i was cool with but rejected me posting wedding photos. They get to have the time of their lives surrounded by friends and make their families proud while I have no options. I just get to dream at night about having peers that actually care about me and girls that are interested in me only to wake up to my miserable 28yo KHHV friendless life.

divorce smurf GIF

In a few years you can laugh at them if you want to

see u are not real blackpilled , still crying for holes :feelswhat:

What if I end thEiR wedding before it starts?

see u are not real blackpilled , still crying for holes :feelswhat:
Agreed. This maggot still wants to throw a pity party for himself instead of focusing on ascension. The older and more black pilled I grow I realize more and more none of that shit matters. If we truly want to ascend, even us ogres like myself, we need to focus on what we can control and use it to our advantage. Looking at his profiles of maggots from high school who are more than likely just beta buxxing cucks does nothing for me and my situation. So I just don’t do it. Kind of like who cares about what these simps are doing.

Having kids is cool?

What the fuck are you on?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Having kids is cool?

What the fuck are you on?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yeah sorry I'm not some propagandized teenager who thinks not reproducing and having no family or legacy is cool.

How? Why do they get to have that shit and not me? I even have to see the girls who i was cool with but rejected me posting wedding photos. They get to have the time of their lives surrounded by friends and make their families proud while I have no options. I just get to dream at night about having peers that actually care about me and girls that are interested in me only to wake up to my miserable 28yo KHHV friendless life.
seeing couples in general is suifuel