Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing people so happy makes me pissed

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
I see people all around me, laughing with their friends and joking about with their shiny grins. Full of fucking undeserved, blissful joy. Bastards. Why can’t that be ME FUCK. What did these lousy pieces of shit do to be blessed with near unconditional contentness. I want to see them cry. Why can’t that be fucking me god damnit.

I feel the exact same way.

I feel very envious of people who are genuinely happy. That’s all I’ve really wanted in life tbh.

I was numb to it after a while but all of a sudden it's coming back.

Nothing makes me sadder than watching children play.

Reminds me of my lost childhood..

Children laughing and playing invokes happiness in normal people, it just makes me depressed as well. Why can’t I just be happy for them? Happy that they aren’t like me? I’m so selfish.

Children laughing and playing invokes happiness in normal people, it just makes me depressed as well. Why can’t I just be happy for them? Happy that they aren’t like me? I’m so selfish.
Yeah I know what you mean. It’s pretty fucked that I can’t just be happy for the kids instead of reflecting on my past.

I feel the same. Maybe its cuz blackpill got into my head.
Or I am to cold to even understand happiness?
What is happiness already?

hearing a girl giggle or laugh makes me want to show them the rape train
people having fun in public really depresses me because my life never started and it isnt fair for them to have all the joy in the world ad leave me with fucking zero

Oh. I don't care about others' happiness or success, unless I have some sort of personal relation with them. They're essentially an arrangement of atoms to me, not too much unlike any of the other arrangement of atoms we find in the universe. Their brain, which is what compells their behavior, is subject to the same sorts of chemical reactions that one reproduce in a lab. There's nothing magical about the human condition which leads me to think we're somehow something more than an arrangement of matter, and so one might as well view a couple kissing with the same indifference as one views two chemicals reacting.

And along with that, existing in a society that will demonize and arrest me for just looking at them.

same here. I feel extra pissed whenever i see happy young couples.

Don't look at hell.

seeing couples and stacies happy together angers me the most