Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing past the crap

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Something that’s really popular these days especially in the news is to play the victim card. “We never knew he would do something like that!”

View: https://youtu.be/Nqd4QFjMfp8

“I swear! We were friends!”
No you weren’t, he was the quiet kid everyone would make fun of and degrade because he was an easy target, but it’s okay, it was “all a joke bro.” And they saw it coming they knew he would have enough, but that’s what they wanted all along, a reaction, no matter what it was, because when he’s mad it’s funny, right?

When the News is covering stories especially on highschool kids, it’s always painted as some mysterious random tragedy. “None of these kids deserve to die, to suffer, they did nothing wrong.” Oh really? So he just got up and decided to shoot people he didn’t know? Get Real. High schoolers are brutal, and teenage foids are evil. When the only people you really talk to bully and dehumanize you, it’s easy to be the demon they’re really afraid of.

If you just put yourself in his shoes, and truly see what life was like for that guy and the shit environment you’d see it was built up over time. From his parents, from his colleagues, from the lies, from all the bullshit convincing you that you are wrong. You aren’t

uni is the single most brutal environment for an incel

uni is the single most brutal environment for an incel

Yeah, uni was pretty brutal.

Working is much better. Not many people bother me. Not much ragefuel. Just peaceful.