Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seeing old friends with Girlfriends is sickening

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
I currently have no friends but just yesterday i saw two of my old friends with girlfriends it`s fucking sickening :reeeeee: They get to experience Sex and i don`t i only saw them for a few seconds since i was driving by but these fucking cunts used to be my friends where did it all change my life is just a joke all i do is get humiliated and mogged why can`t foids just give me one chance these twisted sluts owe me sex i deserve love :reeeeee: i`m a good person irl and it`s gotten me nowhere i will always hate foids for what they have taken from me :lasereyes:

indeed. One of the most brutal reminders of how far you have fallen behind compared to your peers

You got lucky that you didnt have to talk to him.

I currently have no friends but just yesterday i saw two of my old friends with girlfriends it`s fucking sickening :reeeeee: They get to experience Sex and i don`t i only saw them for a few seconds since i was driving by but these fucking cunts used to be my friends where did it all change my life is just a joke all i do is get humiliated and mogged why can`t foids just give me one chance these twisted sluts owe me sex i deserve love :reeeeee: i`m a good person irl and it`s gotten me nowhere i will always hate foids for what they have taken from me :lasereyes:
Take revenge

seeing men with beautiful girlfriends is also sickening and infuriating.
they don't deserve them.
they are low-T cuck faggots.

When I was younger I had several friends, and almost all of them stole things from me or betrayed me in other ways. Now, most of those guys have a wife or gf, and I am alone despite being the only one among us who was actually a good person. Fuck this gay earth

When I was younger I had several friends, and almost all of them stole things from me or betrayed me in other ways. Now, most of those guys have a wife or gf, and I am alone despite being the only one among us who was actually a good person. Fuck this gay earth
Should have been more Jewish

Its brutal when you realize how far behind everyone you are

indeed. One of the most brutal reminders of how far you have fallen behind compared to your peers
One of the weirdest sickos I used to be friends with in elementary school now has a gf. This motherfucker was so gross he ate erasers and books. He also stored moldy yogurt containers and spoons in his desk. It smelled so bad that the teacher made us dump his desk and clean it out when he was absent. At his birthday party, there was one activity where we had to write, and not one pencil of his was without bite marks on it. It makes me so fucking sad to know he got a gf and I didn’t. He’s also worse looking than me, not even kidding

Even by 18 the damage is irreversible. After 19 it just gets even worse
I always wondered how can oldcels even cope. How can @Emba even cope with being a 60 year old incel? I think that takes a lot of mental strenght honestly

One of the weirdest sickos I used to be friends with in elementary school now has a gf. This motherfucker was so gross he ate erasers and books. He also stored moldy yogurt containers and spoons in his desk. It smelled so bad that the teacher made us dump his desk and clean it out when he was absent. At his birthday party, there was one activity where we had to write, and not one pencil of his was without bite marks on it. It makes me so fucking sad to know he got a gf and I didn’t. He’s also worse looking than me, not even kidding
Jesus… fucking brutal shit. Some people are just blessed with luck and it doesnt matter how much they fuck up they will still win in the end

I always wondered how can oldcels even cope. How can @Emba even cope with being a 60 year old incel? I think that takes a lot of mental strenght honestly
It must be brutal. They definitely have strong minds to still be alive. Although you do get more used to the pain since it becomes your “normal”. Being incel for me hurt sharper at age 16-18 when I was still optimistic. Reality gets harder over time though and has less chance of improving.

Jesus… fucking brutal shit. Some people are just blessed with luck and it doesnt matter how much they fuck up they will still win in the end
Luckpill. Some people genuinely get lucky and make out ok that otherwise shouldn’t have. And others get very unlucky they should have been alright. @SlayerSlayer made a good thread about this a while back

My 30s were very bad.

After I gave up trying, things seemed to improve