Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing myself in the 7/11 security camera

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
Makes me emphasize with the women who treat me like a potential rapist whenever I try to flirt with them. I look like a potatofaced anorexic with a disturbingly big nose.

How can it be that my nose is bigger than everyone's and my jaw is smaller than everyone's as well? Are my genes playing a practical joke on me?

It sucks seeing my handsome dad and pretty mom see me feign enthusiasm everytime they visit me at college. I have to pretend I have friends who all just bailed on me on the last minute, or girls who would want to date me. I tell my grandparents I have a girlfriend so they can feel better that they've produced a genetic legacy that amounts to more than an angry virgin who uses rants on internet forum to cope with his realized inferiority.

I would give up the rest of my life to just be truly handsome for one day. To see myself in the mirror as a specimen meant for success, not destined to be the stepping stone for better men to walk over. I could spend years using every hour of every day to improve every part of myself, and still only get 1/100 the results a lazy Chad can manage.

I remember I was entering a Dunkin Donuts and saw my reflection in the door. That increased my motivation to keep on working out.

I got some lifefuel for you.. hang on let me find it

edit: here it is. do you mog him ?

1504900637809.jpg

r3n7tq9snhkz.png

Last edited:
I got some lifefuel for you.. hang on let me find it

edit: here it is. do you mog him ?

1504900637809.jpg

r3n7tq9snhkz.png
He jawmogs me though admittedly I nosemog him. He should have realized that saying honest a things about women is only allowed when you're a Chad.

Makes me emphasize with the women who treat me like a potential rapist whenever I try to flirt with them. I look like a potatofaced anorexic with a disturbingly big nose.

How can it be that my nose is bigger than everyone's and my jaw is smaller than everyone's as well? Are my genes playing a practical joke on me?

It sucks seeing my handsome dad and pretty mom see me feign enthusiasm everytime they visit me at college. I have to pretend I have friends who all just bailed on me on the last minute, or girls who would want to date me. I tell my grandparents I have a girlfriend so they can feel better that they've produced a genetic legacy that amounts to more than an angry virgin who uses rants on internet forum to cope with his realized inferiority.

I would give up the rest of my life to just be truly handsome for one day. To see myself in the mirror as a specimen meant for success, not destined to be the stepping stone for better men to walk over. I could spend years using every hour of every day to improve every part of myself, and still only get 1/100 the results a lazy Chad can manage.

Can you please describe what happens when ur parents visit?

Why do you fake it

Its over for 7/11cels

I fail to believe that you're uglier than abo and tribal men who literally look like apes with fked skin.

Hey guy, what is your financial situation? The reason I ask is: It’s pretty easy fix bad noses with plastic surgery. Jaw too, though it is somewhat expensive.

If you are “potato faced” and “anorexic”, that means you have the perfect reason to get plastic surgery. You can’t blame your facial roundness and lack of definition on fat... therefore it must be your bones. Plastic surgeons can do a lot to accentuate certain facial bones, for the right price of course.

If you don’t have money, well sorry I guess. If you’re a youncel in HS or college, work hard to get that degree (hopefully STEM or other worthwhile major) and make the money to fix it.

Lol I feel this way too, I look absolutely subhuman in those supermarket security cameras. I really am the ugliest person in London, no fucking joke.

Every asian supermarket ever, you walk in and there's 5 tv screens blasting your face for the entire store to see.

Hey guy, what is your financial situation? The reason I ask is: It’s pretty easy fix bad noses with plastic surgery. Jaw too, though it is somewhat expensive.

If you are “potato faced” and “anorexic”, that means you have the perfect reason to get plastic surgery. You can’t blame your facial roundness and lack of definition on fat... therefore it must be your bones. Plastic surgeons can do a lot to accentuate certain facial bones, for the right price of course.

If you don’t have money, well sorry I guess. If you’re a youncel in HS or college, work hard to get that degree (hopefully STEM or other worthwhile major) and make the money to fix it.

I'm aiming to complete my CS degree, get a moderately high paying job if I work hard enough, then put aside as much money as possible to looksmax as hard as I can. Surgery is coming last, but I'll need it to fix my face.

I did once mention this to my parents and they reassured me as all bluepilled parents do that I'm not ugly at all. I'm sure they'd support me if I became successful independently and didn't go overboard with surgery, I just hate that my dad comments that he felt ugly too at my age, and looking at pictures of him young he looks like such a fucking Chad, strong chin, brow, and cheekbones. I could easily use his old pictures and score hundreds of matches on tinder, but whenever I try with even the most frauded pics I get 3 bots a week and 1 fat Asian who unmatched me the moment I ask her to hang out.
Can you please describe what happens when ur parents visit?

Why do you fake it
I want them to feel happy that their only child isn't a loser/is on a good path. I was academically successful in high school despite being a social outcast, though my parents believe I was super smart, they don't understand that I graduated top of my class because I was a social outcast. For some reason I believed happiness lay in trying as hard as possible to succeed with what you have. While I did find a sense of satisfaction in being the best, I would trade all those nights of lonely studying, every project I worked hard on and took pride in for a Chad face, even if I was mentally retarded I'd enjoy the Grace's of being a social god, of talking to a woman and assuming that she is at least a bit into you, rather than assuming (in my case, correctly) that she finds talking to you a chore and hates having to stare at your ugly face and disgusting body for more than she has to.

Last edited: