Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Seeing my sister getting into trouble is lifefuel tbh

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
Perks of having a foid sister tbhngltbqf and a foid mother who's pretty strict.

How is she getting in trouble

How is she getting in trouble
pretty much my mum got her instagram account both public and private, since my dumb sister forgot to log off. My mum then found all the stuff my sister had done behind her back, especially the stuff she lied about, and now is in pretty serious territory. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Edit: she knicks money from my parents and still admits to not doing it, when my parents know it's her.

pretty much my mum got her instagram account both public and private, since my dumb sister forgot to log off. My mum then found all the stuff my sister had done behind her back, especially the stuff she lied about, and now is in pretty serious territory. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Edit: she knicks money from my parents and still admits to not doing it, when my parents know it's her.
nice, she sounds like a typical degenerate, hope she suffers a ton

nice, she sounds like a typical degenerate, hope she suffers a ton
I caught her out with a list she made on her laptop that's called the summer hoe contest, where her and her friends do an array of stuff from sex to cheating on their boyfriends and the highest amount of points they get is what gets them a reward JFL and she's 15.

Would consider showing it to my mum but the events that would unfold will have a unreasonable outcome depending on how my parents are.

I caught her out with a list she made on her laptop that's called the summer hoe contest, where her and her friends do an array of stuff from sex to cheating on their boyfriends and the highest amount of points they get is what gets them a reward JFL and she's 15.

Would consider showing it to my mum but the events that would unfold will have a unreasonable outcome depending on how my parents are.
JFL that is really degenerate.

wow

I would like to fuck your sister

I'm so thankful I don't have a sister.

End this world

You aren't blackpilled if you don't show your mom.

You aren't blackpilled if you don't show your mom.
yes and give her a heart attack whilst me not being able to survive. sure thing boyo you really are a smart one.

had to hide the url incase anyone tries to access it
This goes to show how important sex is in this world. If you aren't fucking women then you are in a completely different world.

yes and give her a heart attack whilst me not being able to survive. sure thing boyo you really are a smart one.
You don't live on your own?(I forget how many of you are still kids.)

Maybe she wins by getting corona (+20 points)....:rolleyes:

You don't live on your own?(I forget how many of you are still kids.)
I'm only 20 and I don't go to university because I turned down all the offers I got that weren't the ones I wanted.

based female mother, theres not many of them around these days.
most of them are cunts and will allow their degenerate female daughter to do whatever she pleases because " shes my princess daughter teehee", same with cucky dads

You should def show her the list. Your mom won't have an heart attack, don't imagine absurd scenarii kek

Wtf!

based female mother, theres not many of them around these days.
most of them are cunts and will allow their degenerate female daughter to do whatever she pleases because " shes my princess daughter teehee", same with cucky dads
tbh my mum is religious but she doesn't mind my sister going out with her friends but not to be completely influenced by them, like a drug addict.

Damn bro you have a foid mother